• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

DakanX

DakanX

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Is it just me, or are the Archmage spell-like abilities messed up? Using shapechange as an example, when you click the icon, 5 different options show up, but every single one of them is the frost giant. (you also can't read the different options, the name of the feat shows up instead.)

Edited by DakanX, 25 November 2012 - 06:07 AM.

G18AkimboNoob

G18AkimboNoob

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
Any chance you'll update your mod for the newer versions of Tomes of Battle (1.142), and spell Fixes and Improvements (6.06)?

Edited by G18AkimboNoob, 28 December 2012 - 09:53 AM.

orcus2013

orcus2013

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
In response to post #6137813.

I, too, would love to vote for support for Wicked Magic, as well as the class pack by the same guy that did the companion pack.
I am attempting to merge them myself, but official support from the developer of the mass merge pack would be great!

On a side note: Anyone know any good race packs?

Yllarius

Yllarius

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
In response to post #6137813. #7489465 is also a reply to the same post.

I would love to see a merge with Races of Faerun~ I would do it myself if I knew how, I wish it'd be as copying the added dialog from one to the merged version. But I feel like there's a lot more too it, ne?

monshael

monshael

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
quickspell/quickcast doesn't seem to work for me when using zMerger's xml.

Is it connected to something else that might conflict?

haerzog

haerzog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
Tome of Battle doesn't seem to work, none of the maneuvers or the stance i pick at first level seem to get saved.

Ps. I have found an example. The book that you get, the nine rings, is not the same as when ToB is run alone. In examining the book, it has a generic description when run under the merger, but when ToB is run alone it has a story in the description.

I am assuming this is because of the difference in versions between the final released version of Tome of Battle, and the latest version of the PRC merge, 1.142 and 1.102 respectively. Obviously, the author's decision to not update his mod to reflect the difference in versions is responsible for the disfunction in the ToB content.

Edited by haerzog, 16 August 2013 - 03:36 AM.

Derrick3300

Derrick3300

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Where does one put all those dialog.tlk files? Cos some of those mods require to put them in the main NWN2 folder, other are fine with the MyDocument/Override one. Do i put the zMerger dialog.tlk in the root nwn 2 folder? What do i do when ToB and WildMage ask me to put the same file in the same directory?

Same goes for WIldMage "ingameguix2" file. Do i keep it in a vWildMage file or do i put in the main nwn 2 folder.

STRWyverne68

STRWyverne68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
In response to post #7999745.

same here my quick cast wont pop up...

coolphoton1234

coolphoton1234

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
In response to post #7999745. #13056108 is also a reply to the same post.

quickspell.xml was needlessly added by the author. if you delete it quickcast works fine. i had this problem too.

Edited by coolphoton1234, 21 March 2014 - 11:32 PM.

coolphoton1234

coolphoton1234

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
In response to post #6137813. #7489465, #7660058 are all replies on the same post.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2HakpaksCombined.Detail&id=58 has a very basic guide, but it dosen't tell you how to merge conflicting .2das for example Cyphre's companion pack and rof conflict in appearance.2da(so you have to pick one or the other. Folowing the guide I linked and picking rof over Cyphre took about a halve-hour.), and Cyphre's prc and tob conflict in class.2da at line 70-73 and magetome at line 80-85. If any one can tell me how to resolve this i would be grateful

Edited by coolphoton1234, 22 March 2014 - 12:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.062 seconds