BOSS - Bash Tags

gohan2091

3 of my mods have bash tags (Delev, Relev). Can I safely ignore these? or would I need to use Wrye Bash to avoid crashing? I've no idea how to use Wrye Bash and it pretty much scares me lol.

Here is my BOSS log:

• Skyrim.esm Active
  • Update.esm
  • GetArrowsBack80.esm Active
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp Active
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp Active
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

[*]HighResTexturePackFix.esp Active[*]enhanceddynamicweathersystemnormal.esp Active[*]DFG's Blade & Dagger Sheathe Sounds.esp Active[*]SoS - The Dungeons.esp Active[*]SoS - The Wilds.esp Active[*]Realistic Lighting.esp Active[*]Realistic Lighting Patcher.esp Active[*]83Willows_101BUGs_HighRes_HighSpawn.esp Active

[*]dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp Active[*]ElvenHelmetFix.esp[*]Lanterns Of Skyrim - Around Cities.esp Active[*]Lanterns Of Skyrim - Bridges x2 - OnOff.esp Active[*]MoreRainWindy33percentLessView.esp Active[*]MoreSnowWindyand75percentLessView.esp Active[*]Real Days.esp Active[*]Real Months.esp Active[*]Necessary Markers.esp Active[*]Houses.esp Active[*]daedric_phelm.esp Active[*]IorvethLightArmor_v_1_3.esp Active[*]LFArmors.esp Active[*]TribalMightArmor.esp Active[*]TrissArmorRetextured.esp Active[*]Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp Active[*]Weapons and Armor fixes.esp Active[*]Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp Active[*]Complete Crafting Overhaul.esp Active

• Note: will conflict with mods that modify existing recipes

[*]DeadlyDragons.esp Active

[*]archmage quarters .esp Active[*]FasterHorses_Sprint_x1_5.esp Active[*]WATER.esp Active[*]WATER - Get Wet.esp Active[*]torches for RL (happy medium).esp Active[*]UnreadBooksGlow.esp Active[*]dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp Active[*]AdvancedWerewolf.esp Active[*]Advanced Vampires No sun damage.esp Active[*]DeadlySpellImpacts.esp Active[*]LovelyHairstyles.esp Active

Thanks

Edited by gohan2091

I am far from an expert at Wrye Bash but I'll just explain how you can use the tags in a Bashed Patch.

You just start up Wrye Bash and go to the Mods tab (I think that's the default tab anyway).

Now you see your list of mods, and at the bottom is a new mod called Bashed Patch, 0.esp.

If there is no Bashed Patch, you right click at the bottom on an empty part of the mods section and select File -> New Bashed Patch...

You right click on that mod and select Rebuild Patch, somewhere in the middle of the context menu.

Now (probably) a pop-up will come up asking you if you want to deactivate mods that can be merged into your Bashed Patch.

I always do that, because the Bashed Patch will merge the data from those mods into your Patch, so that you have a few less mods loaded.

Then another pop-up will come up, and this is the "configuration". Here you can select which mods you actually want to merge, and also merge leveled lists into the Patch.

Now, for basic usage, I recommend selecting everything in the Merge Patches list.

Don't forget to check the little boxes on the left side at Merge Patches and Leveled Lists.

Now you're ready to build the patch, by pressing the Build Patch button at the bottom. It'll take a few seconds, and then it will list the changes it has made.

You can look through them, but you don't have to. Only if you're curious.

If it doesn't automatically enable the Bashed Patch, you do that.

That's it. Don't forget to rebuild the patch if you add or remove any mods. It can cause some crashes.

Again, I'm no expert and this is just my normal usage.

Edited by Tronny

how do you correct that problem?

You don't, because it's not.

BOSS suggests those tags for mods that are known to make certain changes to the leveled lists -- Delev when it deletes an entry, or Relev when it changes an amount. Unless something's become broken lately, Bash will automatically incorporate that information into the records it changes in the Bashed patch. This is simple enough to check, as the list in the configuration only shows mods with tags, with the bracketed letters indicating what tags are applied:

[ADR] - Automatic Delev Relev; the mod in question has automatically received both the delev and relev tags, either via its description or BOSS's masterlist.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Im having a similar problem with this. I checked my Wrye Bash bash patch and it doesnt seem to be noticing any of my mods which make changes to leveled lists (it doesnt have any of them in the merging list, and it doesnt have any which can be added for that matter). I think that may be what BOSS is barking about; its suggesting some reformatting which will allow Wryebash to recognize those mods as incorporating changes in leveled lists.

• 2 months later...