Weird effects in Helgen.

Godfroy

Another Update!!

I've messed around with mods and I think that beyond the Sounds and 2K textures problems - the ApachiiSky Hair was also a culprit of the texture losses noted above.

Lush Grass and Horse Armors are back in my mod list and aren't conflicting with anything so far.

I know this will sound noobish, but Helgen, Riverwood, a few dungeons, and other random parts of the Tamriel instance just mess up as you add mods.

It's not the mods fault, it just happens, it first starts when parts of interiors disappear, usually most of it, easily fixed by reloading the save after restarting the game, afterwards, it's either Helgen or Riverwood get erased off the map and sometimes certain areas of the world won't load realworld textures and just use the distant versions.

What your doing works, all the files you have mentioned do have problems with each other, just letting you know.

But there are mods that don't conflict when you think they would, its so weird, one example is the Undercity, it adds so much, and yet no erorrs, sigh...

Rule of thumb: If it adds anything other then simple armor or weapons or simple objects, even if it is just adding a minor change to object placement, you will cause conflict, no questions asked; it's just that conflict may or may not appear initially, or ever, until it comes in contact with more conflict from another mod. Because of this, problems will snowball as you add more mods

woo I need to do something else instead of lurking on these forums as I wait for someone to answer my question.