Is civic literacy your responsibility

myrmaad

Just how many of them resisted the temptation to just look up the answers? Just wondering.............. :laugh:

I see no reason not to accept the veracity of their stated accomplishment.

Edited by Aurielius

I only used a translation program for most questions. After I had the result i looked up where I went wrong on wikipedia and tried to find out why I answered wrong. most of my failures result from misunderstanding of financial terms and the differences in naimg and interpretaiton ( in my own language i would have answered about 3 or 4 questions wrong.) if it had been on social scinece, fantasy fiction and philosophy and literature ( witch I read quite a loot in English) there would have been less errors from my side. it depends on what you mostly read in another language. Finical politics is for my own taste are to static and dry as a desert. ( I only go there if the structure of power develops interesting social side factors or social factors create financial politics witch happens more often.)

Silver, since in my humble opinion you are probably one of the most intelligent and well read posters on the Nexus, it is hardly necessary for you to attempt to explain any of your answers. Your command of English and your ability to take that test is far superior to my command of German or my knowledge of any German civics or history. You are one of my heros in so many areas. Don't even be concerned for a moment. It seems to me that all responders but one gave us their scores, and everyone of them did better than the National average. I find this to be quite an impressive fact, and think most of our posters deserve kudos just for that!!! :thumbsup: