Help, Lydia is gone

Tobben82

As the title says, Lydia is gone.

This happend when i dissmissed her from my service and she should have gone back to Dragonsreach, but she isnt there. So im wondering if there is a way to get her back?

Any help is very Welcome :)

Do you own breezehome? If yes, she's sitting in your bedroom 24/7.

If you dont, she's wandering around Dragonsreach. She is either sitting and eating, in the kitchen (I'm not joking, that's where I saw her once), or on the dragonsreach balcony, again, eating.

As the title says, Lydia is gone.

This happend when i dissmissed her from my service and she should have gone back to Dragonsreach, but she isnt there. So im wondering if there is a way to get her back?

Any help is very Welcome :)

there is a console code for that: placeatme.

check the wiki for that. It's possible she is still traveling from where you dismissed her, or that she got whacked along the way.

No, no, no, and a thousand times NO! placeatme will create a duplicate instance of Lydia, which could severely bug the game. The correct sequence of console commands is:

prid a2c94

moveto player

That will move the existing reference object (in this case, Lydia) to the player's location.

Edited by RedRavyn

No, no, no, and a thousand times NO! placeatme will create a duplicate instance of Lydia, which could severely bug the game. The correct sequence of console commands is:

prid a2c94

moveto player

That will move the existing reference object (in this case, Lydia) to the player's location.

I knew that. I didn't know what I was thinking and just came back to edit my post. Thanks for correcting me.

Thank you very much for the replys :)

@ Omeletter, no i dont own Breezehome yet, sorry that i wasnt too clear about that, and i have looked everywhere in Dragonsreach.

@ RedRavyn, thanks, i`ll try that code out, hope this works as Lydia was holding some stuff for me that i want back :P

Since the 1.5 patch she now relocates to Breezehome whether you own it or not. Even when Jarl Balgruuf gives her to you she spawns outside and heads towards it...if you're fast you can catch her before she gets there, LOL.