Help, Lydia is gone

Tobben82

@ Brucealso: If the thing with 1.5 causing Lydia to move to Breezehome, even if you don't own it, yet, is true (Now how did that slip by the testers, assuming there were any for that patch?), this might cause problems. If Lydia is in Breezehome and you don't own it, then this will count as a trespass. Lydia will probably tell you that you shouldn't be there. If you stay for too long she might even report you to the guards. I'm not sure about that, since I don't use Lydia and have therefore never done anything illegal while she was around.

It's much safer, at any rate, moving her to you, rather than moving yourself to her.

@ Brucealso: If the thing with 1.5 causing Lydia to move to Breezehome, even if you don't own it, yet, is true (Now how did that slip by the testers, assuming there were any for that patch?), this might cause problems. If Lydia is in Breezehome and you don't own it, then this will count as a trespass. Lydia will probably tell you that you shouldn't be there. If you stay for too long she might even report you to the guards. I'm not sure about that, since I don't use Lydia and have therefore never done anything illegal while she was around.

It's much safer, at any rate, moving her to you, rather than moving yourself to her.

I hadnt thought about that as i have always owned Breezehome and also i havent updated to 1.5 yet either.