Beats vs Razer (found the winner)

zeata23

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is better?

a few days ago i borrowed my friends Beats by Dr Dre headphones... and compared them to my Razer headphones (before they broke).

The difference in Bass isn't as much as i expected, but they were awfully close, the deciding factor was comfort.

Razer wins

im not sure which specific model of Beats they were, but the Carcharias is easily better

Edited by zeata23

Sennheiser beats any of them and then some, the Bass driver is what you want, not some tinny sound that you would get probably with razer or, whatever its called. :teehee: :teehee: Not to mention the px200 are noise cancelling :thumbsup:

or any model that you choose would be ideal

Edited by Thor.

Sennheizer beats any of them and then some, the Bass driver is what you want, not some tinny sound that you would get probably with razer or , whatever its called, :teehee: :teehee: Not to mention the px200 are noise cancelling :thumbsup:

hmm, never heard of them. i'll look into it.

Sennheizer beats any of them and then some, the Bass driver is what you want, not some tinny sound that you would get probably with razer or , whatever its called, :teehee: :teehee: Not to mention the px200 are noise cancelling :thumbsup:

I agree with this so much. After I got my Sennheisers, Skyrim sounded like a completely new game. Mine are a relatively lower end model (approx. $70), but they still make all the difference in the world. After getting these, I don't think I'll be able to buy another brand.

Beats is good for hip hop, dubstep, and, well, that's it. Not to mention they're owned by Monster, who are notorious for hyper-inflating their prices, suing anyone in the music realm who uses the word "monster" in their name, hype marketing, and shoddy QC (ex: the only instrument cable I've had go bad was Monster). Besides, a pair of Sennheiser or AKG phones sound better for half the price.