Whats with all girls stuff in TES Skyrim?

skinmez

a re-think of the "adult" tag needs to be sorted,

some people's definition of adult means no nipple or genitalia showing(this is what nexus is using now), but to others side boob and but crack are "adult" aswell, if not adult then at least have some decency to classify as such so the people who are looking for "skimpy" can do so, and the people who dont want "skimpy" wont get a eye full of it when we visit the main nexus page,

examples from the front page today,

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15042

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14670

(im NOT dismissing these mods btw, they where on the front page today)

from where im sitting nexus has way more smut and 34DD's then playb0y, so is nexus a XXX site or gaming site?

normally i would say "each to there own" but every time i check the page its shoved in my face, and i dare not visit nexus in public for someone to think im getting ready to jerk one out,

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you don't like girls? Okay, fine. I do.

The Rabbit

Of course i like girls. I'm married for gods sake. But i would like to have a great game not ruined by mods but instead be better with mods. I just think most mod makers are wasting there talent thats all...

peace

never mind....

Edited by Acetoolguy

The issue may be that "lore friendly" tends to translate into "boring". Skyrim itself doesn't really help, of course.

This is not necessarily true. It's the problem with the people that make the armors and such that makes them tend to "Boring." You can make armor that is both exciting and interesting without giving them MASS1VE BEWBS!!11!1!!!!!1!

http://www.historyshop.piratemerch.com/images/300366_viking_helmet.jpg

http://img3.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.296691155.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/40/Vikings_fight.JPG

Viking Battle Re-Enactment

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/10/10/1286712499641/The-Annual-Battle-Of-Hast-016.jpg

I'm sure there some interesting armors in any of those pictures, and I simply searched for Viking and Saxon stuff. They're all historically accurate and lore accurate. They're male armors, yeah, but they can easily be adapted into some good female armors, too.

And I'm sorry, but this and this are a helluva lot more interesting than this or this, and far more realistic and lore-friendly at that, no matter how good the art is.

And it's not even just armor, it's clothes. I would like to see some decent clothes covering these women. I have no problem with nude mods, but I'm not going to get them if all the clothing does the job for me! Even this is great! It's very similar in design to basegame, but you can't really say it's boring, and it's historically accurate and lore-friendly.

Not everyone likes to see MASS1VE BEWBS!!!11!!!!1!!1!! all the time, but when that sort of trite is shoved on everyone all the time, it makes people NOT want to come here for mods anymore. I hardly browse the Oblivion Nexus because I've given up trying to find anything under all these **** mods that do nothing but make a woman's boobs the size of a cow. Literally, I saw one where each breast was twice the size of the actual woman. Talk about back problems! D:

a re-think of the "adult" tag needs to be sorted,

some people's definition of adult means no nipple or genitalia showing(this is what nexus is using now), but to others side boob and but crack are "adult" aswell, if not adult then at least have some decency to classify as such so the people who are looking for "skimpy" can do so, and the people who dont want "skimpy" wont get a eye full of it when we visit the main nexus page,

Exactly this, "adult" is a bit of a wide, unspecific umbrella. There should be catergories you can filter in home page preferences, not just in tag search. Things like "Skimpy" "Violent" "Nude" "Non-Lore friendly" etc..

Okay, keeping Hot Files is fine, but maybe make it less of a front page feature, instead showcasing mods that you have expressed a preference towards?

the file itself dont make himself in the hot file, people that downloading make the hot file, and i dont truly like that some files are filtered or not given access on the top list, its kinda "racist"

Well if I didn't like black people, they wouldn't be the background wallpaper of my laptop. They aren't... not because I don't like black people, but because I prefer abstract art as my background. Just like in mods, I have a preference for what I use, and why should I waste my time looking at stuff I will never use?

I'm 100% in favor of a filter and perhaps an more simplistic "tag" system to help the sorting.

This is why it's difficult to be someone who plays a female character who is a tank. This is the main reason why I have yet to download any body mods for Skyrim - the only reason I would is for armor mods and all the female armor mods are...well, less protective than I would like. This plays a big part in me beginning to learn how to create meshes/textures now - I need armor that's ARMOR, yah? (Then again, you'll never see what I create in the "hot files" section. I can see the first comment now: "CAN U MAK A BIG BEWBS VERSION LOL1?")

I guess the reason why most of the hot-chick armor for Oblivion was more accepted than the ones coming out for Skyrim was that Oblivion had very few armor/robe/clothing choices. Thankfully, Skyrim has quite a few. Maybe that's why I'm not as bothered about these particular mods as others seem to be. Sure, I'd rather seem some more female-tank armor, but I'm not going to flame everyone who has a mod showing a lot of skin. They did put a lot of effort into it, whether or not it suits my tastes.