Wars in Skyrim???

Kinsume

So after not playing for a few months I decided to come back and see what new mods were available. After downloading several of them and getting it working I went to look for the Wars in Skyrim mod that was being worked on when I last played. Unfortunately I couldn't find a file or anything for it. What happened?

You could try the mod "Warzones - Civil Unrest". It's a little different than WiS, but it's in the same area.. attempting to make Skyrim more 'inhabited' by setting up various zones in which pitched battles are held. Combatants will change depending on who you side with. (ie: if you don't side with anyone, you might enter a zone where Stormcloaks are battling Bandits. Join the Imperials, the same zone might have 'Cloaks killing Imperials.)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9494

Edited by BrknSoul

Darn, thats a shame. I've been gone for about 2 weeks so the last patch I had was 4.4 where some stuff was in either spanish or italian, like "Bandit" was "Bandito" and "Wolf" was "Lupo" or "Lupus" I forget which. If only I snagged the fix before he cancelled. =[

Somehow it's reminds me to the past when a great moder like Dracommies (who create Dragon Age Redesign mod) decide to retire when his mod was flying to the top rank.