SKSE for Skyrim 1.5.26.0

MightyMurderMittens

So it's been a few weeks since I last started up Skyrim, I turn it on, and SKSE says that it doesn't work with the latest patch. So I go to SKSE's website, download the latest version (1.04.15), completely remove my old SKSE, install the new one, and I get the exact same error. Is there something I'm missing?

So it's been a few weeks since I last started up Skyrim, I turn it on, and SKSE says that it doesn't work with the latest patch. So I go to SKSE's website, download the latest version (1.04.15), completely remove my old SKSE, install the new one, and I get the exact same error. Is there something I'm missing?

It works fine with the last official patch as I am running it myself. However, if you have beta access turned on in Steam, then you likely got updated to have the newer beta installed, and that will NOT work with the current version of SKSE.

I figured out why it's not working, it's a completely different mod entirely that's not compatible but it's behaving as though SKSE is the problem when it's not. Weird that it does that, but there it goes.

What mod is that? PM me if you are fearful of slandering.