• 29 posts
Also i have IWR and NVSR

leerot

leerot

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

when I installed it, project Nevada, weapon mod menu and mod configuration menu broke, even when I uninstall xre vertibird it still says the same thing
Can anyone help?

Brett3801

Brett3801

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
i only can fly and land the vertibird one time before it glitches out and falls throw the ground and landing pad when i get in it again and i got to uninstall it and reinstall it for it to work again. is there a fix for it?

RealMajorRE

RealMajorRE

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
My vertibird fell under and I got messages V5 and continuous V7's

Update: I finally isolated the problem, the bird falls under the platform every time I refuel and attempt to take off again. Solution: Don't refuel... Simply adjust the settings so you have unlimited fuel.However I still get countless error codes that I lost track of.

Edited by RealMajorRE, 20 August 2014 - 01:06 AM.

KeltecRFB

KeltecRFB

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
In response to post #17665724.

I believe activating the spotlight is the real issue or maybe it is different for every user?

Edited by KeltecRFB, 23 September 2014 - 04:58 PM.

KeltecRFB

KeltecRFB

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
Keep in mind everyone, this mod is still technically in Beta and it appears Ermeso has moved on, too busy in RL, or taking a long break to move it past beta. In summary, WYSIWYG. Some things work while other things do not. Try moving the load order around, don't use the spotlight (reports of this causing the clipping issue but maybe different for all) or nightvision (error in the script).

Edited by KeltecRFB, 23 September 2014 - 05:03 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.308 seconds