UNP DIMONIZED BLESSED BODY tweak

• Please log in to reply
2123 replies to this topic

Sigurd44

Sigurd44

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,461 posts
Hallo, I made this work with CBBE and so far it's great. One question: The UNBP-BBP standard Pack Fixed v 2.2p says it has animations. As I guess it's the Victoria High Heel Walk less exaggerated style, but does it have the running animation included too or do I have to install that separately? EDIT: Found it by myself, the female running animation addon is included. NMM told me that as I wanted to install it separately.

Edited by Sigurd44, 15 November 2012 - 10:13 AM.

Darlarorian

Darlarorian

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
Just if somebody had the same problem like me. I was using CBBE body replacer, but I watched a really cool skin for UNPB, so I thought to change the replacer, unistalled/deleted my previous one, and installed UPN and, after, this one, and finally the skin I like. I was able to do ok with 2 custom races I was using, Temptress, and Lunari, with 0 problems, great. But when I did to be standard replacer for my vanilla races, the problem was, (the character already have big breast size selected), but the skin not match the one I installed, If i change size with "showracemenu" console, the skin... change, looking weird, just the torso. Dont know why skin change, when go with higher size. Funny thing is female bandits killed, for example, I see the mesh but the skin, if the breast is 100, well, not match., Lol I hope i explanied well my problem, sorry for my bad english and/or typos. Btw, Great job, endorsed time ago.. ;)

Edited by Darlarorian, 15 November 2012 - 08:50 AM.

Sigurd44

Sigurd44

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,461 posts
@ the Undivine:

I have the same effect on Lydia while using CBBE as a base body model together with this mod. The reall odd thing is, that the effect with these "gravityless" breasts, which sometimes (depends on looking angle) have some kind of an abnormous "wine skin" form and apear from side view, as if they would rest upon an invisible push-up bra (too flat underneath), ONLY occures with Lydia.

All other female NPCs in Solitude (nice area to test, especially near the bards college) do have perfect CBBE breasts with a perfect bouncing, while in catwalk walking animation.

Ok, I know that this BBP mod depends on female animations (and my Lydia still has none), what means that without cat walk animation and female running animation, which depends again on skyrim default female animations, you won't get a BBP effect by this mod. But could it be that BBP for female NPCs with male animation just "kills", or lets say "modifies" breast textures/meshes?

strlife5

strlife5

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Do UNP armor's work with this mod?, cause I didn't understand the FAQ answer given.

MrTroubleMaker

MrTroubleMaker

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,361 posts
strlife5 Yes, UNP armors work with UNPB. But they will only have the UNP shape. At 100 weight they will only have the breast size of UNP. To get the larger breast, armors need to be created with UNPB body. Sigurd44 use a mod that makes Huscarl use female animations. Darlarorian You might not have something installed correctly. Try deleting all body mods and re-install.

Edited by MrTroubleMaker, 16 November 2012 - 01:50 PM.

Raestloz

Raestloz

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts
Installed it, now UNP BBP armors work wonders. Endorsed (already did yesterday, just coming to add another praise comment :P)

The B on UNPB really got me

Darlarorian

Darlarorian

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
MrTroubleMaker, I did it already, and reinstall.. same problem.

MrTroubleMaker

MrTroubleMaker

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,361 posts
The only thing I can think of is something is in the wrong place or is missing Temptress, and Lunari use their own mesh and textures textures\temptress\actors\character\female\ meshes\temptress\actors\character\character assets\ textures\bhakti\lunari\actors\character\female\ meshes\bhakti\lunari\actors\character\character assets\ Default uses textures\actors\character\female meshes\actors\character\character assets Check to make sure the textures and meshes are in the default locations. If you want to use the same texture for the three, copy them in each texture folder. I hope this helps.

Edited by MrTroubleMaker, 18 November 2012 - 01:47 AM.

HoneyVanity

HoneyVanity

Amazon Warrior

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,844 posts
Trouble, Temptress and Lunari races worked with it. Vanilla won't for some reason.

Darlarorian, I may have asked this before already, but the step you get stuck on is the fact that when you switch the body meshes to UNPB, it no longer accepts the default texture? You can install UNP just fine and the textures and all works right?

badboy181187

badboy181187

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
For some reason I can`t get past the character creation when I switch to a female in each race. The game exits instantly. UNP & UNPB are the only body textures that I have installed.

Page loaded in: 0.992 seconds