2123 replies to this topic

SirPsycho117

SirPsycho117

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
@xp32

The UNP Bouncing Boobs does use CHSBHC files. It only replaces the female_body_0 and 1 mesh files after a clean CHSBHC install. Looks like it does have a few more skeleton files than UNPB. That would probably explain it.

Now that we're talking about it, if someone wanted to add motion for UNPB for things like that, would it be on UNPB's end or ASX's end? I know the extra files make CHSBHC's in-game behavior a bit weird, but the persistent physics is nice. All in all though, the real selling point is that I prefer the Blessed body more.

Maybe it's time I learned to rig skeletons...

xp32

xp32

Otaku

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,886 posts
@sirPsycho If you say UNPB skeleton has same structure as CHSBHC skeleton, you're right but If you say UNPB-BBP skeleton has the same scale and tweak (especially the breast bone) then you are wrong. Certainly, UNPB BBP doesn't only replaces the female_body_0 and 1 mesh files. You may ask other ppl here did UNPB skeleton give different effect while PC idle to compare with CHSBHC skeleton file. I've already concluded that ASX didn't make any motion to the breast. Case closed.

Edited by xp32, 06 July 2012 - 02:16 AM.

VikingPrince

VikingPrince

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Where does the face come from that is used in the picture captioned "UNP DIMONIZED (and Calypsized) "Blessed" Body"? That's a nice face, but I haven't seen it on the Nexus. This one right here, the face on the right: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14899 Overall, nice form to the body here. Tons of nice screenshots too.

Edited by VikingPrince, 06 July 2012 - 05:48 AM.

SirPsycho117

SirPsycho117

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
I was playing with the CHSBHC files this afternoon, and I actually got the persistent physics going with the UNPB body, albeit with it acting slightly odd. Unfortunately, when I restarted the game not too long ago, I got a reoccurring CTD. I was stupid and didn't write down my methods, so now I have to re-figure out what I did. Wish me luck. UNPB is just too awesome to not make the attempt.

Edited by SirPsycho117, 06 July 2012 - 07:14 AM.

hafiz22

hafiz22

Daft Punk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts
the blessed body is overwrite the bouncing body right?

MrTroubleMaker

MrTroubleMaker

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,417 posts
I got BBP applied to my barkeeper outfit, now to get weight sliders working :) edit: yay! got weight slider to work too :) @AceDC thanks, I have ApachiiSkyHair 1.4 and it's not in there :(

Edited by MrTroubleMaker, 07 July 2012 - 06:07 AM.

draconian7

draconian7

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
i noticed that, there are feedback from other user that this body mod does not work with skyrim latest patch, i've also had the same problem, It only change the breast size a little bit not even close to the posted screen shot. Could anyone help me????? This body mod is to cool to pass. ( Don't bother to suggest the 1.6 patch, coz it doesn't work. )

Edited by draconian7, 06 July 2012 - 03:08 PM.

SirPsycho117

SirPsycho117

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
@draconian7

Try deleting your old mod files and reinstalling fresh from the UNP base then the UNPB all-in-one download. Make sure you don't have anything conflicting. If there's no conflicts, and you have all the files, it should work fine.

draconian7

draconian7

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Thanks Sir Psycho for trying to help, i've done that but it still doesn't work. I like to endorse this mod but until i got it to work or a better update, it's a no go.... this problem does not happen with other body mods that i've tried before. Why does the situation always sucks when i found the mod that i really like.

SirPsycho117

SirPsycho117

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
So, go and make a character with the max slider setting. It may just be that the character your looking at is simply set to have a small chest. The difference is only really obvious on the heavy end of the slider.

Page loaded in: 1.213 seconds