6 replies to this topic

Gebreth

Gebreth

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
Hi all,

I'm working on new warpaints for PC and NPC customization. Here are the first ones:

Posted Image

They need a little bit tuning to look OK (it's quite distorted on the forehead, on elves it's even worse) but I guess the ideas are pretty decent. I'd like to make paints for all races and both genders, if you have ideas/advicves just tell me. Oh and if someone knows how many new warpaints one can add in the CK :whistling:

TheDarkPrince

TheDarkPrince

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
Good job, and btw, I think you have somewhat "unlimited" possiblities to add tatoos into the game.. Gl with ur stuff! Im followin!

kibblesticks

kibblesticks

Oneironaut in training

• Premium Member
  • 1,420 posts
They're looking nice! Always good to have a bit more variety.

NudeSkyrim

NudeSkyrim

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Nice, I like them better than some of the stock warpaints in Skyrim

Gebreth

Gebreth

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
Here we go for a second round!

Posted Image

I'm beginning warpaints for other races than redguards: the second on the picture, I call it the "Vivec face" ;D and it's for dunmer, the seventh is an arkay symbol more suited to imperials (and it needed much tuning, that forehead is a b$+!), etc

kibblesticks

kibblesticks

Oneironaut in training

• Premium Member
  • 1,420 posts
I really love the Vivec face!

Gebreth

Gebreth

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
Nice to read! As I made it specifically for dunmers, here's a preview with the right color: Posted Image

And one more for the arkay symbol, renders perfectly on imperial women: Posted Image

Does someone have an idea for a stylized symbol of Akatosh? I can't find one that doesn't turn horrible in-game...

Edited by Gebreth, 13 April 2012 - 06:51 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.449 seconds