BodySlide 1.2.0 Help

mikeotwell

/I do apologize if this was posted in the wrong sub-forum/

My question regards:

Calientes Female Body Mod - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2666

Caliente's BodySlide - ^ Same link ^

Trying to explain this as simple as I can.

1. I use BodySlide to make my character's breasts larger (about 10%).

2. I install a CBBE armor.

3. I am completely nude, and, my enlarged breasts are obviously there.

4. I spawn the CBBE armor and equip it onto my character.

5. But... The CBBE armor DOES NOT form to my body.

6. The CBBE armor makes my enlarged breasts go back to normal (smaller).

7. Also... When I take off the CBBE armor, I'm nude obviously, and my breasts go back to their larger state.

Note: I have installed all the mods via Nexus's Mod Manager... If that makes a difference.

So...

Is there a way to make it so that the CBBE armor that I downloaded... Fit into my BodySlide body?

I've seen people have armor with their BodySlide bodies. To note, some of these characters had MASSIVE BREASTS, and they still have the armor on.

From my understanding of this, the file "...\Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif" needs to be updated in order for the armors to use the updated breasts size. Is this file updated when you use the body slider ? if not, only the nude body is changed.

If it creates a new "...Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeleton.nif", try copying "skeleton.nif" inside "character assets female". After you copy it, rename "skeleton.nif" to "skeleton_female.nif" and overwrite the old file.