What kind of spells do you want?

EnaiSiaion

Break Lock spell, all the while changing the level up on lock picking so that it takes a long time to get to Apprentice lock picking, let alone Master.

Oh... oh... and a force shield that lasts for 60 seconds. Not like the EbonyFlesh armor thingy, a real force shield like in the last Harry Potter movie but a lot smaller.

And why not a Master spell where you can reverse time backwards by 10 seconds? There is a Slow Time theme in Skyrim with the shout so why not allow a mage to become a Time Lord sort of mage.

Another Master level spell would be to create a duplicate of yourself including all armor you are wearing plus enchantments, sort of like a Clone Fighter spell. That clone you create for a limited time or until it dies is essentially a Summoning spell from the Conjuration class but let's be honest, you are cloning yourself as at the time of doing it so that is kinda cool.

If you could blind the enemy that would be neat, just make sure it can also blind the friend as well so people are not too tempted to use it considering it shouldn't be a Master spell.

These are just idea's I picked from the top of my head.

Edited by ProjectVRD

Edit: I would strongly support yota71's proposal but I think this could be a mod in its own right if you create special weapons that cast these spells on weaponswing :thumbsup:

No special weapons is needed, you can do it even with an iron sword ;) is just some "chanelling power" magic type, if we can say in that way its a shout like power :yes: (that dont work you havent extrated the weapons)

I know that the original mod doesn't require specific weapons :biggrin: . My line was rather special mage weapons (think Kingdoms of Amalur style) that you could possibly attain at the college of winterhold which don't deal much melee damage but give off their magic blasts like in the mod you mentioned :wink:

I know that the original mod doesn't require specific weapons :biggrin: . My line was rather special mage weapons (think Kingdoms of Amalur style) that you could possibly attain at the college of winterhold which don't deal much melee damage but give off their magic blasts like in the mod you mentioned :wink:

Ah OK LOL my misundestandig ;)

I want Curses, Bone spells, Auras, and: Charms.

Curses:

Pretty much just things like "Frailty" to dampen they're defenses. "Feeble" to lessen Carry weight and Stamina. "Severance" to temporarily block access to Magicka and or Shouts.

Bone Spells:

Bone Wall

Bone Prison

Bone Spear

Skull Bomb.

ect.

Auras:

Aura of good

Aura of evil

Aura of blades...

Charms:

Charm Person. Like in Oblivion...

I've always wanted to see some sword spells. NOT like the ones mentioned before. I know there's this one mod that causes swords to rain down on an area. That is cool. Here are my ideas:

1) Sword Missile - Novice - Pretty basic, you cast the spell and a portal opens up above your head. This portal shoots a big sword out(great sword size) then goes away. It would be cool if there could be some impale effect to pin the victim to the wall when they die.

2) Sword Wall - Apprentice - I remember seeing an ice wall or something mod out there. This would be cool to do, only with swords. Wherever you cast on the ground a 7 ft sword would pop out of the ground, then go back in after a timer. You could in theory block enemies off with a wall of these. Also, if it's cast under their feet it does direct damage to them. Once again, it would be cool to have some sort of impale effect if they die. I can just imagine a sword shooting upward, impaling them, then slowly going back into the ground with the person still stuck to it.

3) Sword Prison - Adept - This is the first one I thought up of. It's meant for a single target. Essentially, you cast the spell on an enemy and hold it. When cast, multiple sword portals surrounding the enemy open up and essentially impale the enemy. Aside from the initial strike, it can be held to keep the enemy within the prison continually taking damage.

4) Summon Sword - Expert - Simply, you summon a floating sword that attacks enemies for you.

5) Bed of Blades - Master - At first I thought it would be cool to just have the rain swords spell, but then I thought it wouldn't word very good indoors. So I thought up this one instead. Essentially it's like Sword Wall, except the swords pop up all around you. They start popping up near the hero, then gradually pop up near the radius of the spell.

There you go, those are my sword spell ideas. If I wasn't busy already I'd do them, but passing them on is a good idea too.

I just want to state that the OP of this thread needs to remain humble and actually explore first before posting a thread like this.

He is acting as if there are no other good magic mods besides Midas when this is completely false.

There are many good magic mods and modders out there that have made and implemented many ideas into spells.

Many of these modders are continuing their work and adding more and more spells.

It is easy to get a bunch of ideas but much harder to actually implement them.

There are many spell mods besides Midas Magic, simply search for them on the nexus and you will find them.

we dont criticize your spells i use them with midas, and at least i am waiting for one (i am tracking the one that have done ball lighting i love that spell) unique pack for all spell of this modder, i just try to save space for the modding (unique pack way) but truly the nexus lack for the sword spell that i have mentioned (they arent Unlimited blade Works).

Hmmm...I suppose you're right about the fire blob. How about (and yes, I know I'm getting caught up in the details, but I live for them) :tongue: :

-shoot blob of lava. deals damage to enemies in lava, deals half damage to player in lava, applies fire buff to players weapons to set enemies on fire. If you hit the blob with an ice spell, it turns to stone, stopping enemies in their tracks but removing the damage element.

More ideas, because now I'm all caught up in the mindset, lol

-Ghost Blade: Shoot an ethereal dagger forward, if it hits an enemy, teleport behind them holding said dagger

-Summon golem: only usable outdoors, but a meteor crashes at the target location and a golem forms from the shards

-Gravitic Shield: Summons a shield which hovers around the player, absorbing incoming projectiles+magic attacks. Once it's hit with a melee attack from an enemy, the shield stops, rises into the air a bit, sucks all havoc items to itself for a second or two, and then expels them+any arrows, imbued with the power of the magic that struck

-Arcane Blade: Enchant your right hand weapon to launch out ghostly copies of itself on attack, spinning off into the distance

-Arcane Bomb: Channel to conjure and launch forward a slow moving bauble which, when channeling stops, explodes to do damage in a radius around it

-Flashstep: All NPC/enemy actions are continued/followed through for the next 5 seconds, seemingly instantaneously. IE, if someone is walking forward, activate the spell to instantly have them far enough away as though they spent the past 5 seconds walking in that direction.

-Lightning Rod: Overcharge an enemy to have all future lightning spells arc towards them for next 20 seconds, hitting an enemies in the way.

-Uplifting Wind: Launches both you and your targeted enemy into the air, arcing towards each other to clash while falling

-Frozen Time: Slow time in the area for 10 seconds. Any earth/water struck by an errant spell/blow in that time splashes up as expected, but stays in that position after the 10 seconds, creating a field of hovering cover fragments.

-Fracture: Arc a boulder into whatever parts of the mountain above you which you can hit. Depending on how far away that point is, a # of seconds later, an avalanche of rocks comes down the mountain. Longer wait=more and larger rocks. Can hurt the player.

-Melt: Emit an aura which deals increasing damage to both player and enemy depending on how much metal is on their person.

-Summon Ballistae: Pull an earthen, stationary ballista from the earth which can be interacted with to act almost like a powerful turret.

-Raven: Creates a flock of ghostly ravens, which shoot forward, tracking your reticle as it moves and attacking anything caught in the path, until it hits a solid object and they all explode.

-Shell: Create a bubble around the player which cannot be penetrated in either direction by any kind of magic effect.

-Blur: Move forward 10 ft., very quickly. Make this a power so it can be bound to a key!

-Rebound: You and an enemy switch places for 20 seconds. If you can kill them or any other enemy within that time, you stay there. If not, you automatically switch places again.

-Soul Puppet: Crush the last soul gem filled to call a spirit version of the being captured inside, which fights for you until death.

-Expel: Use all the remaining charges on your right hand enchanted weapon to cause a massive explosion, the details of which are based on the enchantment. More charges left=exponentially more powerful. Also clears weapon on enchants.

-Frame: Channel a spell, over the course of Y seconds, on a friendly NPC - as long as they don't see you. Upon release, all crimes you commit for the next Y seconds are put on their head.

And probably more as I grow increasingly over-ambitious, :hurr:

Edited by Jakisthe