swollen uvula

TheCalliton

I don't know about what state you are from, but here, part time is defined as a maximum of 32 hors and of you work more than that 12 weeks in a row, your employer must offer you full time.

Walmart gets around this by working their employers full time for 8-10 weeks, then back down to part time for a couples weeks.

They never did that to me, I only ever worked an extra shift if I really wanted the extra money, which was rare. I preferred my days off.

They have, however, threatened me on a number of times. Do this in x amount of time or you will be penalized. My personal favorite, I was arguing with a manager about her writing me up, she said she wouldn't then changed her mind the next day. I called her out on that and she exploded on me, promoting a look of confusion. This only made her angrier. She threatened to terminate me on the spot for insubordination. Then there is the whole hostile work place thing. Not even this manager, was s a coworker, repeatedly complained her horribly inappropriate behavior and requested to be separated from her, instead they respond by placing us on the same team. Pissed me off, so I turned in three weeks notice. Fortunately for me, for whatever reason, I had the entire first week of the year off by some weird stroke of luck. One of the managers the last day before my week and a half long vacation. She wanted me to work, but was very rude about it. Basically, she tried to make it out that I had to work that week anyway. I told her she could stuff it, but in a very tactful manner. I'm a very easy going guy, you ask me to help you our and if possible I definitely will. But I am like excalibur, you try and force me, I'll just resist. Anyway, she responded by threatening to find whatever reason she could to fire me if I did not show up for work during that unscheduled week.

Anyway, she responded by threatening to find whatever reason she could to fire me if I did not show up for work during that unscheduled week.

national labor relations board

"hostile work environment"