• Please log in to reply
5761 replies to this topic

QuiteReluctant

QuiteReluctant

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
sorry, will re-post: the rich-text editor is still super-buggy...

Edited by QuiteReluctant, 23 February 2013 - 11:03 PM.

QuiteReluctant

QuiteReluctant

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts

@ mattwoodmansee
> 3,306 comments is too much to search....

Yeah, you are right. Especially when you see only 10 posts at a time, and have to wait every time another 10 are loading. So:

Solution #2 is to google "site:forums.nexusmods.com hialgoboost "
Solution #1 is to search our FAQ - it is one big page, everything is in plain view.

@ xdarkkeyx
> Is there anyway to remove...

Yes - this is the type of questions that can be solved with the FAQ.

@ MoreBatteries
Most of the questions you people are asking can simply be fixed by looking in your ini ... It's sad how ignorant your questions are.

I disagree about ignorance: every smart person sometimes misses something obvious, it's normal. So guys, (1) try using our FAQ, and (2) ask questions too!

@ elweed
> i would really love to make this work with
tridef
I think this is the second time somebody mentions 3D technology. Today this is just a dream...

@ darkmichiyo

Tried SuperbENB Low, HiAlgoBoost.log gives me this :

02/22/13 21:56:22 WARNING: PS register 104 should not be used by HiAlgo. Error code 1.
02/22/13 21:56:22 WARNING: PS register 105 should not be used by HiAlgo. Error code 1.
02/22/13 21:56:22 WARNING: PS register 106 should not be used by HiAlgo. Error code 1.
02/22/13 21:56:22 WARNING: PS register 107 should not be used by HiAlgo. Error code 1.
02/22/13 21:56:22 WARNING: PS register 108 should not be used by HiAlgo. Error code 1.
02/22/13 21:56:22 WARNING: PS register 109 should not be used by HiAlgo. Error code 1.

And I have the white screen problem :/

OK! THIS IS WHAT WE WERE WAITING FOR. NOW EVERYBODY WHO GETS THIS IN HiAlgoBoost.log SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIX IT BY HERSELF:

Edit the second INI file, HiAlgoRegisters.ini, and set all the registers mentioned in the warnings to 0, like this:

reg104 =   1   0
reg105 =   1   0
reg106 =   1   0
reg107 =   1   0
reg108 =   1   0
reg109 =   1   0

Those who do not get these messages - do NOT change HiAlgoRegisters.ini.
Please let us know how this worked.

Like us on Facebook!

Edited by QuiteReluctant, 24 February 2013 - 01:29 AM.

QuiteReluctant

QuiteReluctant

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
Arg-h-h! Cannot get it formatted correctly *here*! See the previous post instead here:

http://forums.nexusm...34#entry7419830

FreakishThisper

FreakishThisper

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi there,

I was just wondering if this mod is only meant for laptops or could i use it on my desktop without any problems. I run about 12-15 mods, most are textures, on my fx- 4100 with 8 gb ram and an xfx hd 6870 on high 1080p. I get average 58 fps min of 50 and max is 60 due to monitor but I wanted to put a lot more texture mods in to make it look better than what I have now but don't know if my fps will drop so just wondering if the need to use this mod arises would it work?

Thanks

SeizeD

SeizeD

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
I get white screens when mooving the mouse, even thouht i followed all the FAQ instructions I play with SuperbENB (Hight) (using ENB Injector), SMAA and Script Dragon. I also use SKSE. As it have been said before, 3300+ comments is too much to search, i'm sorry :/ I get white screens only when ENB and HiAlgo (f10 on) work together, but i think you already know it ^^ Anybody can help me?

Edited by SeizeD, 24 February 2013 - 01:32 AM.

HadjiIssues

HadjiIssues

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
i get an error... i placed it on: C: / Program Files / The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim where the Skyrimlauncher.exe and the TESV.exe files are and i get an error both trying to start the game with SKSE and trying to start the game normally trough the Skyrimlauncher.exe (the error basically says that the program cant inniciate because d3dx9_43.dll is missing) am i doing something wrong? has this anything to do with SKSE? thank you

QuiteReluctant

QuiteReluctant

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
@ FreakishThisper
> Can i use it on my desktop without any problems?
Absolutely.

@ HadjiIssues
> d3dx9_43.dll is missing
See this FAQ

http://www.hialgo.co....dll_is_missing

and also this recent post

http://forums.nexusm...32#entry7394903

QuiteReluctant

QuiteReluctant

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
@ SeizeD
> As it have been said before, 3300+ comments is too much to search...
I totally agree. See my recent response to mattwoodmansee here:

http://forums.nexusm...34#entry7419830

> I get white screens only when ENB and HiAlgo work together, but i think you already know it ^^
Yes, and this defect is quite fresh (resulting from ENB upgrade). Whether it happens or not depends on which version of ENB and which specific ENB-based mod you are using. Please see my response to darkmichiyo in the same post. Let us know whether you also have warnings like 'PS register 104 should not be used by HiAlgo', and whether editing HiAlgoRegisters.ini helps.

darkmichiyo

darkmichiyo

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Thank for the answer QuiteReluctant, but I am still experiencing this white screen bug. BUT there are no more warning in my Hialgo Logs. I checked that Framerate Caper and ShadowQualityFix from enb series was disabled, and yet the bug persists. Any idea ? Want me to drop the HialgoLogs.ini ? edit: I use enbseries v 0.132, tried the wrapper AND injector version.

Edited by darkmichiyo, 24 February 2013 - 02:34 AM.

zDaryl1204

zDaryl1204

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have a question ...
Can I remove the pixelated when you move the mouse? No matter if the FPS goes up a bit, just want to remove those pixels ...

Page loaded in: 1.147 seconds