XBox 360 controller won't work properly [LONG]

Stemin

Ok, so dxtory was a big improvement, but it's not freeware, so I put that antilag program back on, set the fps to 30 and it works as well. I still have to find a better fine tuning, but at least its somewhat playable. I can't find a happy setting on sensitivity. It feels like if I swing to the right and try to swing back again there's a second of hesitation almost as if I have to stop my momentum. The flip side is when it moves back and forth so fast it feels out of control.

It still feels like the x and y coordinates move at different rates on right stick.

Yeah, not much luck here. The dead zone settings didn't really help Oblivion and the FPS really aided skyrim, but I still can't quite get the sensitivity right. It's really frustrating having to turn the game on and off and tweak stuff when I just want to play. I'm too frustrated to keep at it right now. Gonna go play on PS3.

Alright well. I eliminated my XBox 360 Skyrim problems with a slap in the face. Bought a GeForce GTX 550 TI and the game set itself on high quality and the controller problems went away. Didn't try Oblivion yet. I don't think those issues were graphics related but I could be wrong.

Kinda upset about spending the money on a new card when my Verto was only a few months old (and was in fact still being sold on the shelf).