• Pip
  • 3 posts
oh .. NMM was so I guess mine was broken,,, thanks

kevkiev

kevkiev

don't taze me, bro

• Premium Member
  • 1,961 posts

Same here, looks like we're all on the same boat :/ The NMM doesn't let you download mods and it doesn't show the latest version.

Ah... I was wondering what was going on.

Idunhavaname

Idunhavaname

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
Same :(. It was working a couple hours ago though. Hope they'll fix this soon.

modder97

modder97

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Yeah, still not working for me :(

It was a solid two minutes that I snuck one download I needed in, and still need to get like four more.... it's back down

same problem except new date anyone?

ringgold99

ringgold99

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
I am getting this too. I can download the files manually but with NMM the file does not exist. My NMM is at the latest and greatest version. I realize the servers are slow at the moment due to dawnguard, but why can I download normally manually but not at all with NMM?

cooper56

cooper56

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
Im having the same issue... ever single mod i get that error. So im forced to download manually and add file to NMM.

finaldeath

finaldeath

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
They really need to get this issue sorted. With this problem popping up so often it almost makes it not worth even bothering with nmm.

fox81

fox81

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Been fine all week until just now... Why now?!

nbnbxdnb

nbnbxdnb

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I am having the same problem. It was all fine on the weekend. Then I reinstalled win7 and every piece of software. I tried to grab all the mods from the website. And I got this error message everytime when I tried to download with manager. Server problem or something wrong with my new install????

shijirou

shijirou

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I think it's safe to assume that there's an issue with the server. Even manual downloads are out of whack. I've noticed that if you download a small file (5mb and under) it does so without a hitch. But if you try downloading one of the bigger files (like huge re-texture projects for Fallout New Vegas around 100+ mb) the download runs for a while then suddenly gets cut off and you're left with a broken downloaded file.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.125 seconds