• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Arnaqoun

Arnaqoun

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Yeah.. But if i click on this button noting happens.. Just the same site is shown again cant read any comments! All those links really do nothing!!!

PaladinChestBreach

PaladinChestBreach

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

I'm having this same problem a year later ???

mrghostkid1

mrghostkid1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

for some reason mine says there's a permission file error where there's no permission folder. please help

DaxMastah

DaxMastah

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

well this is a bit of a pain.... first time its happened to me and i finally find a mod for FONV that almost seemed it was made for me... what ever is happening on the servers, whos ever attacking/hacking.... KNOCK IT OFF! D:<

UPDATE: WOW, ....i cant even download mods manually....... whos ever attacking/hacking is really wanting to piss people off...

Edited by DaxMastah, 30 July 2013 - 08:17 PM.

moeymoe

moeymoe

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey guys I just read over everything and just saying if this is a hack. Your computer might be at risk if you download NMM. im posting this on august 03 2013, I have been trying to find ways to fix this file problem and I have found... NOTHING :[

FOMMuser2012

FOMMuser2012

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Hey guys I just read over everything and just saying if this is a hack. Your computer might be at risk if you download NMM. im posting this on august 03 2013, I have been trying to find ways to fix this file problem and I have found... NOTHING :[

its not a hack the servers are temporarily down for maintenance read the site news

Edited by FOMMuser2012, 04 August 2013 - 04:41 AM.

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Faithful poster

• Staff
  • 1,382 posts

It's a server side issue, NMM can't do anything about it, the web team is working on fixing it.

Jgpgames

Jgpgames

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

It's happening with me too, sadly nexus has server errors like this every once and a while and sometimes the whole sites down for maintenance.

YouMadBro

YouMadBro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

This has been happening to me for about a week. It's not random either. On certain files, If I let NMM pick the server, it fails every time. If I manually download the file, I can eventually find a server that works. It seems that NMM just isn't moving on to the other servers when it can't find it on the first server(s).

Any solutions?

LeddBate

LeddBate

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Cripes. This thread was last used in August of last year. But I doubt anyone will invoke the "thread necromancy" no-no since it IS happening (again) and it seems to be the same issue. In all likelihood, DuskDweller's post just a few spots above still applies. Still, I hope he or another mod checks in here and let's us know what the problem is currently.

Edit: Just want to add that sometimes just waiting a few minutes and trying to download again will work. Whatever this is, it's somewhat sporadic. As an example, I was trying to download a mod and getting the "file does not exist" error. Came over here to the forums to see what was up. Wrote my above post. Then went back and successfully downloaded a relatively large mod at a decent average speed of 900. So keep trying!

Report for the mods: I've noted that NMM is only connecting to Salt Lake City server no matter what I'm trying to download. I don't know if that's relevant, but I thought I'd mention it. (In the past, I'd get a different download server connection almost every time.)

Edited by LeddBate, 25 January 2014 - 04:45 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.057 seconds