Saber Cat Khajiit

Ravager666

Pretty much in my mind I was thinking of a Khajiit, with the head of a saber cat and the body of a muscular Khajiit. It could be like a subspecies or a companion, idk. I was trying to make this myself but I suck at creating mods, it ended up with a bunch of really bad meshes and crashes to desktop. If someone could make this it would be very cool.

A cat with the head of a cat and the body of a cat.

Joking aside, I'm sure all we would really need would be to add huge fangs to existing Khajiit, and maybe set the default face to something tiger-like.

Yes a cat with the face of a cat and the body of a cat, but a more intimidating face makes your character seem more like a dragonborn...

I am pretty sure there's a "Saber Cat Khajiit" mod/retex. I remember I've come across it recently, so you should be able to find it on the Nexus. I don't know about the quality of the mod as I didn't download it, but I know it's there! :D

I am pretty sure there's a "Saber Cat Khajiit" mod/retex. I remember I've come across it recently, so you should be able to find it on the Nexus. I don't know about the quality of the mod as I didn't download it, but I know it's there! :D

Ty, I'll check that out.

EDIT: I think I found what you are talking about, but it doesn't look very well done. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6029 I hope someone takes my suggestion, I think it would make the Khajiit look more badass.

Edited by Ravager666

• 7 years later...