Oblivirim

jabrackett

This is a huge request. Remake oblivion with skyrim engine. The truth is the people in oblivion looked to clean and wierd and didn't have the grit and fantasy that morrowind did. I believe skyrim regained that appearance but honestly I liked the guilds in oblivion so much more because of what you could do afterwards. And also the fear of your guilds destruction or someone coming for you. Idk that's lots of reasons. Try it.

Would have to be done completely from scratch if it was to be publicly distributed, as you can't use content from previous Beth games in a mod for Skyrim, and vice versa. Thus, it would be a mammoth of an undertaking, and would likely require a large mod group in order to produce something on the scale you're describing.

This is a huge request. Remake oblivion with skyrim engine. The truth is the people in oblivion looked to clean and wierd and didn't have the grit and fantasy that morrowind did. I believe skyrim regained that appearance but honestly I liked the guilds in oblivion so much more because of what you could do afterwards. And also the fear of your guilds destruction or someone coming for you. Idk that's lots of reasons. Try it.

though asking for an entire remake is pretty farfetched but someone is working on recreating the worlds of morrowind and oblivion here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8791 its very likely to be scrapped but im hoping it works out

other than that it would be more realistic to ask for guild remakes and quests and such