Morrowind Map Markers?

tony007

I've been frustrated with Morrowind's stupid find-it-yourself quests. Unlike Oblivion, this makes replaying the game much more tedious and boring, not to mention you have to go up to each person and READ THEIR SPEECHES. But, as always, I'd rather read than search for a location without a guide that is about a dot in the HUGE land of morrowind.

So, i ask, is there a Morrowind Map Marker Mod that helps you with your quests?

I really would like to play morrowind again and understand its history without eating its stupid, hard quests. My attempts (3 i counted) of replaying this game failed because of this quest problem. If i were to do this with a guide, i wouldn't understand a freaking thing that is going on for i would be to busy reading the guide rather than what the people has to say in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been frustrated with Morrowind's stupid find-it-yourself quests. Unlike Oblivion, this makes replaying the game much more tedious and boring, not to mention you have to go up to each person and READ THEIR SPEECHES. But, as always, I'd rather read than search for a location without a guide that is about a dot in the HUGE land of morrowind.

I really would like to play morrowind again and understand its history without eating its stupid, hard quests. My attempts (3 i counted) of replaying this game failed because of this quest problem. If i were to do this with a guide, i wouldn't understand a freaking thing that is going on for i would be to busy reading the guide rather than what the people has to say in the game.

I can't help you with the mod, but generally you always get a good description of where to go. Just read the quest and what the questgiver has to say carefully. Having a map marker would make it too easy if you ask me.

I may get booed for agreeing with you but so be it.

It would be different I'm sure if I played Morrowind before Oblivion but I didn't (sorry I can't change facts) & now I want to play Morrowind to get some background on The Elder Scrolls & admittedly I would like the help of a map marker also.

Generally there is somewhere close you can get to by fast travel (and there are mods to increase points you can reach by that means - VTA is one that springs to mind). Also in MW you can effectively fly, making travel much quicker than in OB. With those factors in mind, and the same console coc command available, you shouldn't really have too much problem.

idk quest markers would be nice for morrowind but I've done without. I would just love a map ,arker for the redoran missions some of those are impossible to find and you're not given an accurate descripttion in fact during one of them I wasn't given any at all. I still to this day have never beaten the redoran missions and I've tried many times.

idk quest markers would be nice for morrowind but I've done without. I would just love a map ,arker for the redoran missions some of those are impossible to find and you're not given an accurate descripttion in fact during one of them I wasn't given any at all. I still to this day have never beaten the redoran missions and I've tried many times.

Then you can always ask for help here on the forum.

(In the right folder that is! I think Spoilers are where you're supposed to ask about quests.)

There are several quests where the directions are not only unclear but totally wrong. However the UESP wiki for Morrowind will straighten you out if you get lost. Some NPCs in Oblivion have the same disease - such as Jermayne when he tells you where Weatherley is to be found.

Archived