Waiting mod

ejoy

There is mod that make much longer waiting mod which require us to wait for quiet long ..

I'm suggesting that any pro modder here can make a mod that skip the waiting time ?

Example : Wait for 24 hours , it immediately pass through time without us waiting for 24 seconds ..

Hope you guys get the point here and sorry for my english ..

Oh And , Hope somebody could make a mod that towns people wont attack us if we Level 4 Vampire .. Thanks : )

Edited by ejoy

As I am just a newbie in scripting and programming I beg porroone (mighty scripter of flying) to pardon me. I think it is not possible by any means because as it was in morrowind (wait like 35000 hours in 2 seconds, lol) it is not possible in Oblivion and Skyrim, this because in morrowind NPCs and stuff didn't have a life, didn't have schedules and nothing was scheduled or prompted, just scripted, so that the wait\sleep time could pass without problems.

In skyrim and Oblivion this cannot be done because all schedules and such are done on a hours\minutes based time, meaning that if you dont make the "game work on background" while you are in wait some things might not work properly.

Hope I've given a good explanation cause Im not good at it! Cya!

Something strange happened the other day, I was taking screenshots do I was in TFC, (I was also in water at the time I think) but I went to wait for 12 hours to get the sun back out and it went immediately. It also said "you awaken feeling rested" weird, but it did what you are talking about to an extent.

So I guess try it, open console, type TFC, close console, wait for a fair amount of time, and see if it happens instantly.

Not the best workaround, but it might work :)

Something strange happened the other day, I was taking screenshots do I was in TFC, (I was also in water at the time I think) but I went to wait for 12 hours to get the sun back out and it went immediately. It also said "you awaken feeling rested" weird, but it did what you are talking about to an extent.

So I guess try it, open console, type TFC, close console, wait for a fair amount of time, and see if it happens instantly.

Not the best workaround, but it might work :)

I didn't get it, are you sure you are answering him? XD

You can actually set the timescale you like in console, so you can get a faster time or slower (I have a ring that completly stops time when I put it), I guess you could make a piece of armor or consumible that accelerate time, so lets say a 12h cake or a 24h muffin, that would do the trick, but picking by yourself the time is harder, and requieres of some scripting, problem is there arent any functions to change the timescale, but one of the things skse promised was all the console functions avaible for papyrus, they also said it was easiest than native functions, lets just wait for skse they are in beta stages already (people is testing it) I guess it wont be long till they make an official release.

@porroone: changing time ingame is not the problem here, cause u just need to input a console command "set timescale to xxx" that goes from 0 (stop time) to infinite (darn fast). There's actually even one console command that lets you decide the game time but I cant remember it (surely elderscrollswiki.com has something to remind me the command).