Full Romance Mod...

Klipperken

Requesting a romance mod as per the MTES: Romance English Version by Fandorn Delavie and the Wiwiland team; http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6932.

Thank you.

What I am specifically looking for:

Enabling to romance about anyone (friendly to neutral, not enemy.

Enabling Marriage, but a decent one.

Enabling pregnancy, (birth), parenthood.

One has to actually work for the relationship, building it up, and ignoring it will have negative effect.

Once married, the relationship must be maintained normally (as in at least (example) once a week, one must be at home having quality time.

Raising the kid up to adulthood (14 to 16 years of age). (Think medieval: 'kids' grew up to adulthood, at that age).

Divorce could be a possibility, remarriage as well, but I leave that open to the modder.

The 'building relationship' is through both conversation options and gifts.

Marriage came in the mod said above as full package with clothes, 'more realistic wedding', rings, ...

Pregnancy: the above mentioned mod had a 'grow belly' system, if I remember well, would be awesome to see it here.

Birth: One had to get stuff like a crib, toys, baby chair, ...

Mother (if the adventurer is a WOMAN, then the male) is raising the kid, so the adventurer is 'free' (as per the maintain relationship rule, of course).

Anyone can cheat, which is logical, but the spouse will likely find out. (I never quite got that in the above mentioned mod, but it was really awesome, makes you think before you 'act'. Is cheating worth being thrown out the house, never to see your kid again?).

Relationship to the kid:

Play with him, learn him to speak, ... Parenting, you know...

Once the kid becomes adult, it will move out.

Relationship with in-laws:

As per the in-laws rules, I guess?

Further... well... I'll leave that up to you, but a 'soft erotic movie' (thinking somewhat of DAO) would be nice?

Edited by Klipperken

If you want to have a raise a kid mod, all kids in Skyrim will then raise, and people will grow and die, it is simply to much work to script each persons life, and besides, you won't really notice it in game, I mean, who has a charater that takes so much time to play each quest in Skyrim for 18 in-game years? I say, the kid thing is simply impossible (maybe come back on this subject at the time TES VII has come out)

But all other ideas are pretty good

@YsmirNord: They DID so for MTES 1, 2, 3, so why not here.

This is not a quest to raise kids, but to add immersion to Skyrim.

One does not truly need, btw, to keep the game time realistic.

In the mod said, it took, if I remember right, 3 in-game weeks to get a child.

BTW: I like criticism, but keep it constructive, will you?

If you have remarks, then give an alternative, too.

As for people dying: make more dragons, case solved. *grins evilly*

@3Ukalipto: I will make the request, however, I believe these folks moved on, not even being around here (Nexus) anymore...

I wonder: if we took the mod apart to learn from it, is that too 'theft'?

Just thinking out loud.

Sadly, I am no modder, or I would have made such mod myself.