• 596 posts

where to find flying spell?

Spell merchants on the major cities.

cedrou95

cedrou95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
How do i stop the game from crashing the second i star flying and moving im tp to a giants cmp then it crashes or im stuck? please help.

Khenta

Khenta

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
Just watched the preview clip for 0.9 and.... OMG DUDE! AWESOME! If I could endorse again I would. Great work!

Sheparzo

Sheparzo

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have installed version .9 and everything works. I bought the spell book, read it, and can now fly. The only problem is that I cannot figure out how to access the config menu. There is no lesser power called flying configuration or anything. How do I access the config menu?

nvbngggf

nvbngggf

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Walk around in the air combat

KernelKlink

KernelKlink

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
Hey great that your still working on this mod, however encountering few bugs when using the newest version

- after flying around and want land (turn off power) and try walk around I cant move frozen except jumping this happens all time when playing

- movement when in flying mode is very slow turning for some reason, changing direction of flight makes character stall and plank before able change
direction.

these are only bugs I get (unrelated: is it really needed get teleported to the throat of world when first activating spell scroll?)

DarkSnake434

DarkSnake434

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
mod works and looks great but somehow i cant turn on effects like storm, fire and such. Anyone an idea?

DarkSnake434

DarkSnake434

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #8118264.

there should be a book called flying configuration that will teach you the spell, i got it through commands just type help flying 0 and the id should pop up

Zendrax

Zendrax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I like this mod :)

However on my Ningheim race character, the game crashed to desktop when I cast the flying spell?
Works for Lizard character just fine.

Anyone know if this mod will class with others

porroone

porroone

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Hey great that your still working on this mod, however encountering few bugs when using the newest version

- after flying around and want land (turn off power) and try walk around I cant move frozen except jumping this happens all time when playing

- movement when in flying mode is very slow turning for some reason, changing direction of flight makes character stall and plank before able change
direction.

these are only bugs I get (unrelated: is it really needed get teleported to the throat of world when first activating spell scroll?)

Seems like you arent using 0.9....

I didnt mention anything to see if people were actually using the correct version, but first off, 0.9 never sets Speed to 0, so there is no frikking way the character gets stuck when you stop the spell, in any case it would run faster or at the same speed.

Secondly, I remove the scroll version, now its a simple spell tome with no script that simply teaches you the spell, no teleport, there isnt even a script for the tome anymore.

So please, make sure you install the correct version, if after that you still having problems, try to phyisically delete my mod (data\scripts\), create a save without it, and then installing it again.

Page loaded in: 1.508 seconds