Berts Breezehome Cellar

• Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

RS_219

RS_219

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
In response to post #7442657. #7451429 is also a reply to the same post.

Hey, just saying this happens to me as well - Aela was using the grindstone downstairs and when asking her to follow me, she'd take a few steps up the cellar before turning around and running to the opposite wall, right below the entrance door. Also Lydia wouldn't follow me down, and instead ran out the front door. According to what I've been reading, it's probably something to do with Hearthfire breaking many house mods by changing the navmesh or something. Breezehome Fully Upgradeable is getting a complete overhaul because of that.

Edited by RS_219, 07 March 2013 - 12:39 AM.

RS_219

RS_219

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Hi there, I like your mod but the NPCs living in the home seem to have some navmesh error in trying to go downstairs - instead of using the steps they'd walk to the front door, use it, dissapear outside and teleport back inside the house next to the auto-sorter, walk out, teleport back in again, and so on and so forth.
I've been looking for a great Breezehome mod, and I was stocking up the chests downstairs right as I was noticing Lydia vanishing outside and teleporting in back again. Likewise, Aela was using the grindstone downstairs but when asked to follow literally wouldn't go up the stairs - she'd instead run to the wall directly below the front entrance to Breezehome.
I've only activated one breezehome mod in any given session, and I've seen mentionings that Hearthfire broke countless house mods due to altering the navmesh or something. The same issue occured with Breezehome Fully Upgraded as well, and the creator did note Hearthfire broke his mod.
Do you have Hearthfire, and if you do, do your followers have difficulty in following you downstairs as well?

SkyMac

SkyMac

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
In response to post #7442657. #7451429, #7510337 are all replies on the same post.

I am not using Hearthfire, so we will need to check elsewhere.
However, I did used another breezehome mod before. I removed it prior to this one. So Berticus's explanation could be the right one.

Anyone knows a way to "clean" a savegame?

Oddball56

Oddball56

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
In response to post #7497640. #7500438 is also a reply to the same post.

Well, the same happens to me also.
I have used the cellar before, and now when i got back, the barrel and the boxes are there again, blocking the cellarentrance.
I do not use any other breezehome mods.

Oddball56

Oddball56

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
In response to post #7431996. #7434332, #7445317, #7451347 are all replies on the same post.

Did not yet read your comment until now..
Ok the supersorter.. i wondered what the function was...
Well, now i have to find a way to get into the cellar, while i was away, somebody made a new floor on the entrance, and put some crates and barrels there... ;-)

Oddball56

Oddball56

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

In response to post #7497640.

Yeah, I'm really not sure what's causing the stairs to be blocked as I have no other breezehome mods, and i do have your mod last in the load order.
The only mods I have that I could even consider might cause it, is the Unofficial Skyrim Patch or the Static Mesh Improvement Mod, other than that i don't have any mods that edit interiors or objects in any manner.
As for the light flicker, it's a real shame as it forces me to pick between an awesome basement, or awesome lighting(RLO) :/

Me neither, 'markfordelete' is in my opinion/case not a real solution, as i have 7 Characters, and all the houses have a blocked cellar, and flickering light, but when i delete one house, the others are still partially blocked: a crate here woodblock or barrel there.... supersorter hangin' in the air, lydia walking out the frontdoor, and appearing next to the supersorter...

The lighting is very annoying.

I decided to unload the cellar.... until someone finds a working fix.... shame, i was used to the cellar already... :-(

berticus0001

berticus0001

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
In response to post #7568432.

Yeah, sorry guys, I've been over it and over it and just can't find any reason why it wouldn't remove those bits for you!
I wont give up though and if I do come up with a solution I'll let you know!

Oddball56

Oddball56

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
In response to post #7568432. #7574151 is also a reply to the same post.

I am not blaming you, so many mods have to work together... I think you did some nice work, but maybe too many things make everything complicated. RLO and COT have to handle all lichting, imho, and they are already forced to work together. Conficts are easily created...
I can not understand why it suddenly happened with the old floor, crates and barrels... it is like something in your mod has been overwritten: Uninstalling and reinstalling does not change anything: The modmanager does not ask to overwrite something when i re-install it.
I have not tried to download new, to avoid any corruption.

Oddball56

Oddball56

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

I tried all possible, installed with wb, downloaded new file, but it was exactly the same, so nothing changed.

The cellar is closed tight, onlt the tip of the stairs sticks trough...

That is it for now then: No basement for me.. :-(

KaikoKasumi246

KaikoKasumi246

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
In response to post #7568432. #7574151, #7575245 are all replies on the same post.

the .Esm and the .esp need to be checked in order to work.

Page loaded in: 1.058 seconds