TESNexus split in to Morrowind Nexus and Oblivion Nexus, NMM support i

Dark0ne

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent!!! I've tought about it since i found this (wonderful) site and finally you realized it.

Now it will be a lot easier to search for content for the game you want and nothing else.

And good work with NMM ;-)

Some time ago I posted a Morrowind screenshot on tesnexus. I also saw a few others (maybe around 20-30). It is possible to move these screenshots to this new site (keeping endorsements and comments of course)?

Please, can you redirect links to tes.nexusmods.com and forward them to the new site? Or at least tell people ending up there where to go now. There are many links to mods on the net and they don't work anymore. All I get is a DNS error message.

Its been a long time coming but its been well worth the wait!

Wait, does this mean that there is no longer a TESNexus, but a Morrowind and Oblivion Nexus, respectively? :/

If nothing else, this means that Morrowind images will no longer be drowned out by Oblivion ones and will have their own seperate space entirely for them^^.

Oh and I am loving the Morrowind site, it has a nice retro feel to it without any of the inconvienences of outdated systems. Though the only critique that I have is that the banner for the Ordinator on the Morrowind site and the Mythic Dawn assassin on the Oblivion site seem out of place. I love the Ordinators, but I am sure that there must be a better picture of them out there somewhere( they look a little silly imo) and the Mythic Dawn banner is way too close. I feel that a farther back portrait of that character( similar to the warrior on the left banner) would be more fitting to the look of the site. But again, this is just my personal opinion so do with it as you will^^.

-Natterforme

Edited by Natterforme

I've noticed a small bug when searching oblivion mods earlier today. When i used the search function, some Morrowind mods had showed up, directing me to the Morrowind Nexus site. It isn't anything major, but it just clutters up a specific mod search by a bit, depending on what one is looking for.