Skyrim wont start

ClockworkEnd

Alright so here's the problem. I start up Skyrim, everything is working fine, I try to load, and then before the loading screen can pop up Skyrim just stops working. This happens both when I try to load a game, or if I'm trying to start a new one.

I'm pretty sure that this has to do with the mods I'm using, or perhaps the Mod Manager, but they aren't anything to extreme.

I have the Mod Manager installed, and these through the Steam Workshop

-Uncle Sheogorath's Really Helpful Tips

-The Asteria

-XCE - Xenius Character Enhancement

-Dovahbling Dragonsoul Weapons

-Dovahkin Hideout Compact Edition

-Vortai Home in the Sky 1.1

-Enchanting Freedom

-Dragon Bone Weapons Complete

-Beautiful Whiterun

-Quest: Sea of Ghosts

-Earth for Masser

-WIP - Flags of Victory

-Quest: The Realms of Daedra

-Moonpath to Elsweyr

-Open Cities Skyrim

-Legible Road Signs Hi-Res

I've tried undownloading and re-downloading Skyrim a few times, and then putting in a couple of mods that seem harmless enough and then it will just stop, which is odd seeing as how I'm using Medium Graphics and am on a gaming computer.

If anyone thinks they could help me, that would be great, because I'm at my wits end here, and this is driving me nuts.

First of all, before re-downloading the whole Skyrim you should try to (as simple as that) TICK OFF ALL THE ACTIVE MODS, LEAVING ONLY SKYRIM.ESM TICKED. Have you tried it? No? Do it. Yes? Next step.

It is known to me that sometimes this mods : The Asteria, Uncle Sheogorath's Really Helpful Tips, Quest: The Realms of Daedra (this one cause a lot of problems to a lot of ppl) and Open Cities might be the problems.

Try it.

Again, IT IS NOT STARTING EVEN WITH VANILLA ONLY? You have a bigger problem than mods.

You're welcome! If you need anything else, just contact! I'll be glad to help you! And Check my signature for my GOTHIC mod! I am looking for followers afterall :)

Deactivate half your mods and see if it works if it does then it was one of the mods you just deactivated if not then its one of the mods that is still active. Continue doing this until you find out specifically which mod it is. I've done this dozens of times before and its almost always worked. Also you should know that a lot of quest mods cause problems with other quest mods.

Deactivate half your mods and see if it works if it does then it was one of the mods you just deactivated if not then its one of the mods that is still active. Continue doing this until you find out specifically which mod it is. I've done this dozens of times before and its almost always worked. Also you should know that a lot of quest mods cause problems with other quest mods.

Isnt that the same thing I said a few hours ago? :\