• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

22ghoolio

22ghoolio

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
Ive tried downloading the moster mod through the NMM and manually then adding it through the NMM,but I keep getting the message 'A problem occured during install.Exception of type.System.outofmemoryexception was thrown the.mod was installed'

I dont get it,Ive got plenty of room on my drives or am I not seeing the bigger picture here.....any help please.

Cheers!

mojodajojo

mojodajojo

How do I change my Member Title?

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
I get that same outofmemoryexception error when trying to extract the textures BSA with the mod manager :( I was able to extract the sound one fine, though.

shadowfx78

shadowfx78

Wasteland Mercenary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts
its due to the amount of RAM you have its not enough for the program to run is what im guessing

mojodajojo

mojodajojo

How do I change my Member Title?

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
That's what I was guessing. So I turned everything off that I could in the background and tried just doing 1 single texture out of the .BSA and still got that error. So either the error message is erroneous or the amount of memory it takes to get one texture out of the BSA is the same as extracting the whole thing.

Izotable

Izotable

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

That's what I was guessing. So I turned everything off that I could in the background and tried just doing 1 single texture out of the .BSA and still got that error. So either the error message is erroneous or the amount of memory it takes to get one texture out of the BSA is the same as extracting the whole thing.

Didn't have that kind of problems..ever

Boykeh

Boykeh

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
By the way that cant be it. I have the exact same problem and cant find a solution. I know that cant be it because i have 6 gb RAM.

thechosen81

thechosen81

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I Having the same issue as well, but I found the solution, very simple. Just increased the virtual memory of the recommended :wink:

Vulon

Vulon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

I experienced this issue once when I tried unpacking a Skyrim BSA using OBMM. I switched to BSAOpt and it worked just fine. Just like Boykeh and 22ghoolio, I knew it wasn't my actual memory itself. I've never experienced that error outside of my attempted BSA unpacking, though. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.087 seconds