Marry Cicero Mod

skiba40

hi there i really really want to have my character marry cicero i have looked through about 20 google page results of "marry cicero mods" and found nothing only people saying that you cannot marry him. I know how much the option of marrying cicero is in demand so i would expect there to be a fair amount of people who would choose to download. Im not expecting anything amazing heck i don't mind if the ceremony has no voice for cicero (though that would be amazing).

But please someone anyone make a mod so that we can marry cicero once we have finished the dark brotherhood quest line i have seen many mods which enable your to marry people like vex and other companions who you could not before so why avoid cicero when he is wanted to much ? thanks for your time guys and thanks you in advance if anyone takes up the challenge :biggrin:

If you open up the console, click on Cicero and type "Addtofaction 19809 1" (no quotation marks) you should be able to marry him. Be warned though, his voice might change to that of a generic male Imperial whenever he speaks a line of dialogue unique to spouses, since there's no marriage dialogue for him.

If you open up the console, click on Cicero and type "Addtofaction 19809 1" (no quotation marks) you should be able to marry him. Be warned though, his voice might change to that of a generic male Imperial whenever he speaks a line of dialogue unique to spouses, since there's no marriage dialogue for him.

thanks that is really helpful will have to try it out when the PC version of the game arrives at my door been playing the PS3 version at the minute. Any chance that is possible to use on the PS3 i would imagine that it would not be though. Thanks so much for you time greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

It's not possible for the PS3 version, unless by some divine act of Talos Bethesda decides to integrate the Steam Workshop (and its mods) into Skyrim for the PS3.

It's not possible for the PS3 version, unless by some divine act of Talos Bethesda decides to integrate the Steam Workshop (and its mods) into Skyrim for the PS3.