Transfer PC face to NPC?

Lutine

I've searched all over with my GOOGLEFU but it hasn't yielded any fruitful results.

Is it possible to transfer a playerface to an NPC without painstaking work in the CK? :wallbash:

Edited by Lutine

Go ingame, make your character, done? Open the console with tilde (as it should be usually) and type : savepcface "thenameyouwannagivetoyourfile" or spf "thenameyouwannagivetoyourfile".

This will create a file by the name of thenameyouwannagivetoyourfile.NPC in your skyrim folder. The file should be located somewhere in the textures folder if i remind correctly. If so it is and you have the file in your hand take a rbeak and smoke a cigarette...

Back? Good! Now, open the CK, create an NPC, go to facegensomething where you make the faces of the NPCs in the CK, IMPORT FACEGEN FILE or something like that, choose your latest .npc file, TA-DA! MAGIC! Yes yes, love you too!

Have a nice day, and kudos for me :D

EDIT: And if it wansnt easy enought, there you go, a tutorial! : TUTORIAL LINK

Edited by TheDarkPrince

@Pentigan: No, sorry. That was the exact thing I was trying to avoid.

@Prince: Perfect, thanks. Kudos given too. :P

Thanks, AND, while you are here in the forums why don't you take a look at my signature for a moment and check the link by the name "GOTHIC, Valley of Mines - The Colony" ? It is my undergoing work! Take a look and feel free to watch the video in the first page and leave some feedback! Also if you will be more interested there are 2 other videos that can be found both on that link and on the team personal webspace here : VOMTeam WEBSITE

Thanks in advance and tkx for the kudos :)