Skyrim closes when I try to load any save

Mckrty

Damn, I seem to have run into exactly the same problem as Mckrty. So I suppose I have to remove all my mods and uninstall NMM? I seems to have had something to do with the new patch. I did install two new mods since the new patch, but I disabled them the game wouldn't load. When I did, the game still wouldn't load, none of my saves would. Couldn't even start a new game..... Edited by 92abcdefgh

Damn, I seem to have run into exactly the same problem as Mckrty. So I suppose I have to remove all my mods and uninstall NMM? I seems to have had something to do with the new patch. I did install two new mods since the new patch, but I disabled them the game wouldn't load. When I did, the game still wouldn't load, none of my saves would. Couldn't even start a new game.....

I got the WETrigger script warning when I tried to start a new game. I had just dl'd the 1.7 beta patch with NMM 0.18.9. After the NMM 0.19.0 update and running through BOSS, all was fixed. So before you scrap your saves, give this a try.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, I seem to have run into exactly the same problem as Mckrty. So I suppose I have to remove all my mods and uninstall NMM? I seems to have had something to do with the new patch. I did install two new mods since the new patch, but I disabled them the game wouldn't load. When I did, the game still wouldn't load, none of my saves would. Couldn't even start a new game.....

I got the WETrigger script warning when I tried to start a new game. I had just dl'd the 1.7 beta patch with NMM 0.18.9. After the NMM 0.19.0 update and running through BOSS, all was fixed. So before you scrap your saves, give this a try.

Just bought Dawngaurd and decided to update my mods. I played for about a half hour making sure I'd removed all my items from a mod home I was about to delete, logged out, updated my mods, and now encountered this error. Tried updating the NMM to 0.19.0 and am still getting this error. Should I uninstall all my mods and attempt it again? I'd rather not have to scrap my saves.

• 9 months later...

If you are still experiencing a CTD or WETriggerScript error when loading a game after you do any of the following:

• Change Load order via NMM
  • Check/Un-Check an .esp/.esm via NMM
  • Add/Remove a mod with a plugin (.esm/esp) via NMM

Nexus Mod Manager my be corrupting a file called "plugins.txt" by adding additional entries to it like "syrim.esm," and "Skyrim.esm." The file is located here: C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Skyrim (hidden file/folder). Keep in mind it will re-corrupt this file every time you make one of the changes listed above with NMM.

Visit this bug report and try some of the Moderator's suggestions. If you have experienced this issue with recent versions of NMM, please click "Confirm" While you are there. Good Luck.

• 2 years later...
Guest deleted34302040

I've always been using nexus for mods and haven't been uploading anything new, i haven't played skyrim for awhile my nexus updated itself the no get [WETriggerscript > (0f002545)] WARNING: Onlnit()myholdlocatiob property has not been set, this will result in errors

.....? This has never happen before, it even doing this to my fallout 3 and new Vegas

Guest deleted34302040
I fixed the problem, I removed the houses I have installed months ago, that fixed it up and I didn't get that message again