Under Water Green Screen

Beldak

It's probably a problem with ENB, if you have it installed, or if you have effects left over. Boris Vorontsov has posted a beta on ENBdev for a 1.09 version which is supposed to begin to fix this while keeping effects such as SSAO. It may currently be Nvidia only, I haven't checked. Edited by Rennn

I don't know if your problem is related to the latest patch where the shadow is flickering like crazy and unable to see underwater.

But you should try this: http://helixmod.blogspot.ca/2012/03/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-3d-vision-all-in.html

It fix my shadow flickering and the water buginess

Edited by Kmikaz3

Okay, if you don't know what ENB is you amost certainly don't have it installed, so I'm probably mistaken. It's a mod that changes the lighting effects in Skyrim, and can add effects like ambient occlusion or depth of field. The current most expansive version was broken by the latest Skyrim patch, but if you don't know what ENB is, it's probably not the problem.

I had this exact problem one time after patch 1.5 came out and I had no color or light enhancing mods in use or ever installed. I was like... "oh great another bug...", but after quiting the game it went away so I never worried about it. I know it's not much help but at least you know it is possible for someone else. I'd guess your vid card. Not that anything is wrong with it but do you have your latest vid card drivers installed?

You could try to disable to depth of field to see if fix it or not. It might be the problem, it was for me and the following trick helped me :

In your Documents -> My Games -> Skyrim, find the skyrim.ini and open with notepad.

Then find the line

bDoDepthOfField=1

and change this value to 0

bDoDepthOfField=0

Save and exit.

This disable the depth of field effect, it doesn't have a big impact on the game and sometimes even improve performance when off.

Launch skyrim again and check if you could see underwater or not.

If it doesn't help you can easily just turn it on again by editing the ini and changing the value to 1 again.

Hope this work for you

Edited by wukong80