CTD on many dungeon mods I've tried.

GRAYgoose124

I have 50+ mods that are working perfectly, but I decided to add some new dungeons, testing each one separately with my setup. Every one consistently crashed my game on a save load or new game.

Here are the mods I had tried, they're all from the new dungeons section of the nexus:

One other mod that seems to break is also a location mod:

Here is my mod list, the check ones all work together flawlessly:

http://i47.tinypic.com/3463h9c.jpg

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

I have 50+ mods that are working perfectly, but I decided to add some new dungeons, testing each one separately with my setup. Every one consistently crashed my game on a save load or new game.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

I do not know if this is the problem you are having, but I have had Milan's Dungeon Set 1 not want to work with other dungeon style or location mods. I have also had a number of dungeon-style mods not want to be enabled at the same time. Here is a post on what might fix it:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/659604-possible-fix-for-ctd-with-dungeon-mods/

So far no one has replied on whether it works for them or not, so I can only say it works for me.

Other than Deus Mons and Moonpath to Elswyr I haven't tried any of the other dungeon mods you listed, but you can try disabling both Deus Mons files and loading a single dungeon mod in. Save first, then create a "testing" save so you don't have to go through relocating your stuff from Deus Mons and not worry about enabling/disabling mods..

If you are not doing so already, you may want to try using BOSS to reorder your mods. It also appears you do not have the Weapon and Armor fixes installed for Complete Crafting Overhaul, when I install it with NMM I get a message about what I need to have installed prior to installing the CCO. These may be entirely unrelated however.

Edited by garghuul