Fallout New Vegas STOPPED WORKING!

my fnv game is only working when i have no mods active. earlier today i UN installed all my mods that i use to play the game with and then i re installed all the ones that did work with the game before i un installed all my mods. now when i open up fallout new vegas it loads up for about 3 seconds then it closes out of fnv and i get a pop up saying fallout new vegas has stopped working or what ever and says trying to find problem,,,,, when this happens my cursor will NOT move at all! so i cannot close out of this stupid pop up and i have to force shut down just to get back onto my desktop.

can you please give me advice on how to get it to stop making my game crash when i load up fallout new vegas.

my fnv game is only working when i have no mods active. earlier today i UN installed all my mods that i use to play the game with and then i re installed all the ones that did work with the game before i un installed all my mods. now when i open up fallout new vegas it loads up for about 3 seconds then it closes out of fnv and i get a pop up saying fallout new vegas has stopped working or what ever and says trying to find problem,,,,, when this happens my cursor will NOT move at all! so i cannot close out of this stupid pop up and i have to force shut down just to get back onto my desktop.

can you please give me advice on how to get it to stop making my game crash when i load up fallout new vegas.

Try running FNVEdit it should tell if a problem