3 in 1 Request

DanielLiswinski

Ok, first off all, I wanted to do this like that, because spamming Requests like hell isn't the best, Ithought. So here are my 3 Requests one after another.

Let's start with Number One:

YSGRAMORS ARMOR

It allways feels so boring after playing the Companions Quests and find yourself at the End only wielding the Elvhater Axe Wuuthrad. So I thought it would be awesome to find Ysgramors Legendary Armor itself in his Tomb. Or by clicking a second time on his Statue by getting Wuuthrad back. Think about it and let me know, what your answer would be.

Number Two:

Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Revelations for Dark Brotherhood and Thievesguild

How about that: We could add the Armor Ezio wears at the Beginning in Rome to the Dark Brotherhood, and the Armor worn by the Assassins in Revelations to the Thievesguild. I think, that would fit much more and better. Also there could be a recreation of the Headquarters to look like in Brotherhood for Dark Brotherhood and Revelations for Thievesguild.

Would be worth a Try I thinks. So think of that too. ;)

Last but not least, Number Three:

I got an Idea for something BIG, and if I say BIG I mean BIG. A huge Project, I can't do on my own so I'm asking the community for help with it. I also got a Backstory for it. That Elves are suppoust to be Traitors in the Eyes of Elenwen and the Thalmor, so that's why there should be some Elves with Thalmor Robes. I guess some german Landsmen could do it too. I COULD make that Request as a Book, but where would be all the ACTION? Just read the Story I wrote on that Request Link and let me know, who would give it a Try. It must not be such Big, as I wrote it there, but it would be even more epic, for those of us, who like it big too. :D

Ok, here is the Link for it:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/600094-idea-for-later/

I'm getting a bit frustrated about it, because it is, as I say at the End: Not even a simple Table will be created by me. I can write Storys and send them to you, or, if you like, than I can borrow you my voice for german translation, or something like that. I would do everything that I can do to help you as much as possible. As long as you would give it a Try of course. ;)

The last Thing is following: (MERP Team, please allow it and see it as a little sneak peak in your Middleearth in Skyrim Project)

I also got the Request Haldir's Armor. It would be worth a Try to add Haldir's Ghost to a Place in Skyrim you think it would fit and add a little Quest for him to find his Rest. Also there could be an enchanted Armor, given by him after completing his Quest (with Stats for Marksmen and one Handed) and you can create the unenchanted Armor at the Skyforge under the Elven Things and give it the Enchanting you like. Let it be worth the Try. Please. :ohdear:

I would be thankfull for every single comment you can give me. :happy:

• 2 weeks later...
Some people here have their own projects to take care of before doing anything else, I have a pretty big project myself. I think there is already an assassin creed armor mod for dark brotherhood somehwere here. And for the bigger project, well did you at least try to do some modding yourself? Because I have a feeeling that people are more willing to work with you if you help with the mod yourself by doing some of the coding/dialogues,especiallly when it can be a big mod, just my opinion though. Edited by littleork

Some people here have their own projects to take care of before doing anything else, I have a pretty big project myself. I think there is already an assassin creed armor mod for dark brotherhood somehwere here. And for the bigger project, well did you at least try to do some modding yourself? Because I have a feeeling that people are more willing to work with you if you help with the mod yourself by doing some of the coding/dialogues,especiallly when it can be a big mod, just my opinion though.

I tryed to create my own "mod" for Oblivion. Installed all needed Programms and still couldn't even create a Table. So I guess, I'm not created as a Mod Creator. But with anything else I can help. Like I already wrote above, like giving my Voice, write Storys. Such things can be done. I already wrote a little TES 4/ LotR/ Fantasy Crossover Story for an other Modder here on the Nexus, who wants to put them into a Book. Hopefully it's done some day.