20 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 961,836 posts
Dralora - A Dunmer WitchBlade Companion

Dralora is a level 35 WitchBlade located in Kynesgrove near the campsite or inside the Inn. She is relatively strong for her level and uses Iron Flesh and Flame Cloak for protection in combination with FIre Bolts and a Conjured Familiar for her Attack. Should all else fail she will dual wield blades and has excellent archery skills.

begemot12

begemot12

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
She's perfect! Is it possible to create main character with this face?

Boogiepophantom

Boogiepophantom

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
I like her look, now if she was a essential assasin without a level cap o.O

Edited by Boogiepophantom, 08 May 2012 - 12:33 PM.

Lumenbeing

Lumenbeing

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
What is her backstory and where is she found?

BeastRU

BeastRU

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
What's the body mod?

FalmerBane

FalmerBane

☠ Sic Semper Tyrannis ☠

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts
@begemot12, I wish, the sliders on the race menu are really awful as far as minor tweaking. I may give it a try but I can tell you it will be very difficult if not nearly impossible to remake her as a save file because of those limitations.

@Boogiepophantom, honestly she isn't far from an assassin as far as her perks go. Setting her as essential is really easy through the console too. Google Skyrim set essential.
Open console ~ and type: "setessential (click on her to get her ID number) 1" without quotation marks.

@Lumenbeing, I sandboxed her in Kynesgrove and she will wander from the Inn to the Miners Camp there. She was an apprentice to the Hagraven in Witchmist Grove until she no longer could take her evil teachings and so she left and to the nearest civilized area to repay humanity for her aforementioned sinister deeds. :)

@BeastRU, that's CBBEv3 Slim with my own scaling on the slider. I like girls with firm little butts and just a little more than a handful up top. :D

Edited by FalmerBane, 09 May 2012 - 02:52 AM.

kalinowski

kalinowski

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
Do any of your caracters sandbox where you leave them Falmer?, I mean do any of them stay in the area you dissmiss them at? you have some kickass followers. :)

kalinowski

kalinowski

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
Sorry, double post

Edited by kalinowski, 08 May 2012 - 04:25 PM.

FalmerBane

FalmerBane

☠ Sic Semper Tyrannis ☠

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts
Hi kalinowski, No because foretrenty does not offer that as an option when you create a character on the NPC Editor. I have found that if you want that option all you need to do is locate her at Kynesgrove and make her your follower. Then DL the NPC EDITOR go into your data folder and open her esp file, then add (DefaultStayAtCurrentLocation) to her AI packages. She should now stay where you leave her. It should take you less than 2 minutes to do this. :) I believe that you also should add (DefaultSandboxCurrentLocation256), but someone may want to interject on that.

Edit: You should remove the Kynesgrove sandbox that I initially installed on her as well and she will stay where you want her. Remember though she will be harder to find so make sure to write her ID number down should you forget where you left her.
(I am unsure what she will do if you marry her and unfortunately I don't want to give up my game wife to find out :D)
Here is a link for helpful console commands.
http://www.uesp.net/.../Skyrim:Console

Edited by FalmerBane, 08 May 2012 - 05:24 PM.

FalmerBane

FalmerBane

☠ Sic Semper Tyrannis ☠

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts
If any of you are interested I can upload a hardcore version of Dralora that makes her even more of a challenge as a follower. She will do double damage to you if she is using her Flame Cloak and you get too close to her. You will need plenty of healing potions and magica!!! >:) If I get 5 plus reps on this post that will seal the deal and I will upload that option later around 3am EST.

Page loaded in: 1.175 seconds