• Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

givvvver

givvvver

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
Thank you xp32 for learning me a new word :D "borked".

Dethroned

Dethroned

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
I found the instructions on the mod description page quite confusing, especially with the latest update, but I figured out how to install this mod properly (with both front and back jumps working for both genders). 1) Clear out the files from previous versions of Momo Acrobatic Jump and the Mirap Jump Fix. 2) Go to Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811) and download "FNIS Behavior Files V2_0 -- ALWAYS necessary". Extract it (it's just a 'meshes' folder). 3) Download "FNIS Behavior V2_0 Patch for Skyrim 1_6" (same page). Copy all files from the patch into the FNIS 2.0 folder, overwriting all applicable files. 3) Download "Momo Acrobatic Jump v1-6" and copy all files into the patched FNIS 2.0 folder, overwriting all applicable files. 4) Download "Magic Cast Fix for Skyrim v1-6-xx-xx" and copy all files into the patched FNIS 2.0 folder, overwriting all applicable files. tl;dr you install FNIS, overwrite with the FNIS patch, overwrite with the Momo 1.6 files, then overwrite with the Momo Magic Cast Fix files. Hope this helps anyone still having trouble.

givvvver

givvvver

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
@Dethroned. Will this fix the crumpled up enemies, when u kill them they twist out of shape? Thanks Dethroned i answered my question. Works pretty good so far. I've endorsed thanks xp32 \m/

Edited by givvvver, 13 June 2012 - 12:17 AM.

unuroboros

unuroboros

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 959 posts
So here's a weird one: I got this mod to work exactly once. I added no other mods in the meantime, did nothing at all except play a while, save, exit, and came back to the game the next day. I have a hunch, though. It looks like there was a minor patch released on 6/11, which took us from 1.6.87.0.6 to 1.6.89.0.6. I think 89 broke Momo, or possibly broke FNIS. No comments here or on the FNIS page have reported this or any similar problems though, so I'm not sure. I've removed and re-added both mods painstakingly, using all of the steps Dethroned also figured out. No dice.

xp32

xp32

Otaku

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,886 posts
@unurob to tell the truth, I'm using 1.6.89.0.6 since yesterday and it still work. The different from 1.6.87.0.6 actually just steam problem. I notice that every part of the update is the same except the executable file. I don't know what cause this but I suspect some ppl who running steam network while starting to play may got those problem like yours.

pk552

pk552

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Q: Won't work with FNIS? A: 1)FNIS necessary file 2)FNIS Patch 3)Momo_Acrobatic Jump main file 4)Momo_Acrobatic Jump patch - Magic_cast Fix

Edited by pk552, 13 June 2012 - 03:18 PM.

narphous

narphous

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 665 posts
@xp32 Not sure what you did with that last patch, but the jump has worked consistently after 5-6 restarts of the game. It's also *not* failed after getting into the game, and is working very consistently. So a big thank you.

darkdill

darkdill

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
I currently don't have any working jump animations, though I don't have this installed. I tried it since 1.6 went through and it doesn't work. Actually, right now when I jump, there's no animation and I hear a rapid "landing" sound as I descend. It's freaking annoying.

Dethroned

Dethroned

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
@unuroboros: You might want to try removing all your animation files, then making a clean save before going through the instructions in my last post - I'm using the most recent version. :) @xp32: Would it be possible to update the Description page with the 1.6 instructions just to avoid confusion? You can copy my explanation if you want! :D EDIT: Thanks! :)

Edited by Dethroned, 14 June 2012 - 08:38 PM.

faeriexdecay

faeriexdecay

Walking Contradiction

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,455 posts
If I update from the v1-2 backflip to the v1-6 jump, do I have to install the jump forward animation? I only want the backflip like in v1-2, but I use Pinup Poser with FNIS, so I assumed I needed to update to v1-6.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.091 seconds