[Trailer/WIP] Falskaar - A New Lands Mod

AlexanderJVelicky

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was quite excited to see that you've announced this, as I've played both DIEMOS for NV (which unfortunately, I haven't been able to finish since I pretty much stopped playing New Vegas all together), and Project Genisis for Fallout 3. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in Skyrim. :D

I was quite excited to see that you've announced this, as I've played both DIEMOS for NV (which unfortunately, I haven't been able to finish since I pretty much stopped playing New Vegas all together), and Project Genisis for Fallout 3. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in Skyrim. :D

Well, let me just say that despite being made on the same timescale as Project Genesis (About 11 months total), it's a LOT bigger! (And more polished!)

AV won't quit till they hire him :P

But if they hire him... there'd be no free content on this scale :'(

If they hire me, assuming having a job in game design doesn't quench my thirst for it, and they allow it (Other employees have made mods, so they should) I plan on continuing to mod. No, I wont make anything this big, but I'd still like to make smaller quest mods like Deimos. :)

Well I've completed the scripting for the main quest. Voice acting is still missing, and there is a lot of polishing to do, but the basic scripting is done. I've added some progress bars to the OP. We'll see how they do and if I'll keep updating them.

Current progress:

Main Quests Scripted: 9/9

Main Quests Completed: 3/9

Additional Quests Scripted: 1/14

Additional Quests Completed: 0/14

• 3 weeks later...

Very Nice

Just one bit of advice - sure you have already thought of it - but Bethedsa often avoid the Good humans / Bad Humans routine as in their Stromclokes / Imperial story line where neither side is `good` - this makes it a least a bit closer to reality i.e Yes Hitler was a really bad guy but Stalin who we helped to crush him (80% of German losses are on the Eastern front) was probably just as bad. The world is shades of grey and almost never black and white.

But again as the first comment this is looking very very good - sorry for spelling dyslexia