43 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 984,857 posts
Breezehome Basement - Single Cell

This mod ads a basement to Breezehome connected via stairs instead of a trapdoor like most mods.

concepts2a

concepts2a

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
Excellent idea, but I have a suggestion. How about adding in a bathroom downstairs, you know usable tub, sauna or small pool; something different than the same ole' stuff that's upstairs; and in every house mod in skyrim. Just a thought:)

Demorus

Demorus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
I can get creative with it. This is just a vanilla version to get Breezehome on par with other houses. I can do more and if that is a popular sugguest (I have a feeling it will be) then I will definately get something going. Would be nice to clean off all the blood from questing.

thefinn

thefinn

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,190 posts
I like it so far, I have a bug with the enhanced breezehome mod where I spend the 800g but don't get the storeroom, so this is a good alternative.

One bug I am having, is the top shelf of the bookshelf seems to not work... (No 'E' Prompt).

Endorsed tho, good modification.

Demorus

Demorus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
The top shelf of the bookshelf in the enchanting room? Thats not for books. I only made the bottom shelf work for books.

The bottom shelf of that one and the two lower shelves of the first one you see when entering the basement are the only active bookshelves. 30 books total. So I hope we are refering to the same shelf.

Again the top shelf in the enchanting room isn't a bookshelf. It is intended for clutter. Guess I should have put something on it to make that clear haha.

Anyway if thats not the one you are refering to let me know. And thanks for the feedback.

thefinn

thefinn

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,190 posts
Could also do with a little more light - for the realistic lighting with cust mod..

thefinn

thefinn

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,190 posts
Pity, I have the unlimited bookshelves mod for adding clutter, allows anything to be added to bookshelves with the normal bookshelf interface ;)

I find most clutter doesn't "save" between loads of any given cell anyhow unless it's part of the cells' makeup - with exception of that mod..

In fact I put a statue of lady dibella on another shelf in your basement and found it half way across the room on the next load lol, just trying to place it in the corner this time see how that goes..

Just a suggestion..

Edited by thefinn, 12 May 2012 - 10:53 PM.

nikkiblueeyes

nikkiblueeyes

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Great mod! I really like the fact it's all one cell, it makes the basement feel like a natural part of Breezehome.

My only suggestion is a few more bookshelves (I always have more books then places to put them) and I agree with thefinn about potentially making all the existing shelves book accessible :)

Keep up the great work.

nikkiblueeyes

nikkiblueeyes

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
-ops- sorry double post

Edited by nikkiblueeyes, 12 May 2012 - 11:22 PM.

Demorus

Demorus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Bookshelves seem to be the number one request so far. Like I said I will be doing multiple versions so I can do one that uses more shelf space for bookshelves. They are really simple to make.

Page loaded in: 1.150 seconds