skyrim crash to desktop from mods?

mercurikun

I'm also having problems with SKES, i dropped the files from 1_04_15 into the correct spot and when i open the loader it just tells me to update my version of skyrim. But i can't find anywhere how to do that or where to get the updated file. (not using the steam version)

how can i tell if the mod requires the update or patch? Most of them don't say anything in their discriptions about it

The nexus mod manager has a little symbol look:http://puu.sh/uROY

I'm also having problems with SKES, i dropped the files from 1_04_15 into the correct spot and when i open the loader it just tells me to update my version of skyrim. But i can't find anywhere how to do that or where to get the updated file. (not using the steam version)

how can i tell if the mod requires the update or patch? Most of them don't say anything in their discriptions about it

The nexus mod manager has a little symbol look:http://puu.sh/uROY

I didn't mean that kind of update, i was talking about an updated version of skyrim and the SKES patches.

Just started a new game after turning off all my mods and it works fine. But i went to use a consol command " Help ingots" and it wont show me them and then says something about strings. any ideas?

about the "help ingot", you need to type 0 at the end of the command.

Since when? Before i started getting all these problems i didn't have to do anything of the sort.

about the "help ingot", you need to type 0 at the end of the command.

Since when? Before i started getting all these problems i didn't have to do anything of the sort.

dont believe you that you were not supposed to write the strings. 0 means all, FOR EXAMPLE, 1 would be npc, 2 would be items, 3 would be this and that... i recommend using 0 to show all the ids.

Hazaa! a good old fashioned reinstall of windows 7 and skyrim fixed all my problems XD

Just a quick question though any of my mods not compatable with cbbev3? my female body doen't seem to have nipples or matching skin.

Hazaa! a good old fashioned reinstall of windows 7 and skyrim fixed all my problems XD

Just a quick question though any of my mods not compatable with cbbev3? my female body doen't seem to have nipples or matching skin.

many mods that change skin out there cause this trouble.... i recommend installing only 1 skin mod.

many mods that change skin out there cause this trouble.... i recommend installing only 1 skin mod.

after a little searching i found it was a mod called "detailed bodies" that was to blame.