• 944,073 posts
The Best Of Both Worlds - A Requiem For The Capital Wasteland

The Prototype Version of the Requiem For The Capital Wasteland

micalov

micalov

Weird mic-Al-ov

• Staff
  • 4,765 posts
Congratulations on the prototype release and a big thanks to the hard work you and the rest of the RFCW team has done :D

Erenar

Erenar

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
Holy crap, it's huge :D Downloading!

nivea

nivea

Girl Modder <3

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,457 posts
Awesome! I know what I am going to be installing tomorrow! <3

razorwire

razorwire

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
Monumental work guys! Here's hoping this beast breathes some life back into the Fallout modding community.

CelerasRingor

CelerasRingor

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
Whooah those are some big files! Can't wait to play this in a few hours when im done downloading xD

thecabanaboy

thecabanaboy

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts
Do I have to download all the patch packs if I already have the .bsa files extracted?

Erenar

Erenar

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
My advice... follow the instructions to the letter.

thecabanaboy

thecabanaboy

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, I had the old ones and when they worked, it was pretty darn near perfect, but you sure as hell couldn't screw with anything in the install without some major consequences. These guys are seriously so awesome, I still can't believe they pulled this off. Even so, if I can avoid like 6gig worth of extra stuff it would be nice...

Usief

Usief

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Fantastic, i been waiting for this for what seems like a very long time, thankyou so much Kiro and all the guys (and gals?) that put together this mod. i had used the older version, but was dissapointed that for me, i couldn't start in the CW, by your instructions this should now be easily achievable. You've opened up a whole new world for the fallout games, not to mention a massively better playing experience. Thankyou once again, tried endorsing already and voting, before i've even downloaded, lol. In 15 mins, mine will be there for you, if it can, as it's been a w.i.p for bugfixes an testing so long, i don't think i'll come accross any problems, well none that won't be adressed by you guys and your extremely technicall tallents. Keep doin what your doin and i think the world should recognise. Thanks again :)
It wants me to wait an hour now, so i'll be back to do that after playin some Poker, at my speed it may still be downloading around teatime, lol.
Yay:) got side tracked by poker, but it's finished dld'ing and it let me vote/endorse. Now i can't wait to get to mine to play. You guys:) i could kiss you, well a manly hug at the very least.

Edited by Usief, 06 June 2012 - 04:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.973 seconds