How To Skip Loading Screens

SiKillW

This doesn't work unless your PC is already being incorrectly limited, trust me from personal experience.

First, it causes bugs in Skyrim. Second, it's dangerous for your hardware. Third, your longer load times are probably being caused by a poor framerate in loading screens to begin with, or by a framerate limiter which is of course turned off when you exit Skyrim momentarily.

Edited by Rennn

I have this mod-problem.

I installed a ton of them and now loading can take up to AGES XD

At first I just loaded in a mere second but now it seems to take ages. (even though it's actually not that long)

I also tried CTRL+ALT+DEL and start task manager, just to sometimes find out Skyrim seemed to be 'unresponsive' even though the helpful tips and the figure is useable and all.

But also, whenever I started task manager, just a second later it seems to continue loading and there I am, < 1 second later

My alt-tab issues are most likely self inflicted and a result of my mediocre computer not the game. I usually have a browser window open on my second monitor so I can see the scores of whatever game is on tv while still playing Skyrim and I have a bunch of system monitors running on that monitor as well (cpu/mem usage and temperature stuff). As long as I stay in the game it all works fine.

As for damaging hardware I'm not sure, perhaps it does. I could see interrupting the loading process possibly creating instability in the game. There's going to be a slight "hiccup" when you start the task manager and while it may not do anything most of the time it certainly could cause an issue at some point. Kinda like when you pause and resume a download a bunch of times, it could work fine 99% of the time but occasionally you get a corrupt file.

Too bad by the time I finish this the game would be loaded for me.

How to skip loading screens:

1) Go to the bank.

2) Withdraw money.

3) Go to Walmart/Target/Store

4) Buy a graphic card.

5) Implent it into your computer.

And now you're skipping loadin times.

• 7 months later...