25 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 920,602 posts
Unlimited Weapon Charges

No longer will you have to recharge your weapons with this simple mod! Unlimited charges forever!

If you hate having to constantly keep recharging your weapons / stay on top of soul trapping and all that jazz, look no further than this mod!

Misrati

Misrati

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Does it work with weapons from mods?

nafiszilla2

nafiszilla2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
Same question as Misrati, Does it work with weapons from mods?

SwampRock

SwampRock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
I personally haven't tried using it with a weapon from a mod. However, it pretty much just depends on the particular enchantment the weapon is using.

Basically if the enchantment is not unique to that mod (a part of the vanilla game), it should work.

Xanins

Xanins

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
Awesome! I have been waiting for something like this. Thank you sir.

JoeJett

JoeJett

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
I don't believe this mod is really that much of a cheat. In Oblivion I used a mod that allowed enchanted weapons to recharge slowly over time (faster if your mysticism skill was high). Similar concept to yours: basically it raises the stock of all enchanted weapons. As I see it, this is just a convenience mod. In the same way, Oblivion by default required us to constantly repair weapons and armor, but in Skyrim they did away with that. It's just a maintenance issue. It doesn't make battles any easier or enemies drop any faster. Best of all, it doesn't negate the need for soul gems at all. We still need them for enchanting. Good mod.

Wolves425

Wolves425

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
Like Joejett says, its not much of a cheat but it certainly gives a much more pleasant gaming experience when u dont have to worry about soul gems or recharge the weapons every 1-3 enemies.

I too have a mod where all vanilla skyrim enchantments is unlimited.

There is a few thing you havent mentioned such as no enchanting exp when disenchanting weapons, wount work well with other mods that edit vanilla skyrim enchantments, might not work or work partially when not last in load order (depends a bit on the mods you load after it - at least thats the case with my mod).
as for custom enchantments your right, they only exists in the mods u get them with.

I do have a question for you: did you find all the unique enchantments in vanilla skyrim ?
Such as Bolar's Oathblade, bow of hunt, drainheart sword, bow,battle axe and all the soul trap enchantments ? If not u might want to look into that :)

Edited by Wolves425, 25 May 2012 - 03:11 PM.

GoatseGoatse

GoatseGoatse

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
Good and fun mod sir, must endorse this one.

A question please, why mostly enchanted weapons value become dropped after i use this mod? My Mace of Molag Bal at first has 1270 value, now it's 520.

Rekoaa

Rekoaa

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
This mod has been done before. http://skyrim.nexusm...ile.php?id=8987

SwampRock

SwampRock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
@Rekoaa @Wolves425 I had no idea this had already been done before, it was more of a personal interest sort of thing to make the make the mod, not that I tried to steal anything.

But thanks for bringing up unique enchants I'll have to check on that.:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.113 seconds