24 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 957,167 posts
Better Children Plus Beasts

BCPB adds playable child races for Humans, Elves and Beast races.

Rinionx

Rinionx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
mmm bobble heads ;)

senser1080

senser1080

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
Bighead mode! lol

GohanOwns

GohanOwns

I chazes catz!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
Nope these are not bobble heads. Dude you think you can replace the vanilla children head meshes too? They look like little dolls, but your's look so awesome!

niceguy19692000

niceguy19692000

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
this is what ive been praying for so i can edit the standard kids because they gave me a creepy children of corn feeling when playing.

SkyrimHwarangYoo

SkyrimHwarangYoo

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
Pedobear mod :D wow! many of these lately.

You're disgusting... add me to friends list. :)

Banned - TVD.

H3xx

H3xx

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
@SkyrimHwarangYoo

I don't know whether to up your reputation, or lower it for that last comment. :)

TehRiddles

TehRiddles

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
An interesting mod, despite it not affecting the vanilla children it is at least nice to see someone focusing on them. When the vanilla children look pretty much all the same to begin with, they stand out even worse when compared to adults with modded faces.

If I were to make some critiques I would get rid of the gloss on the lips (looks out of place on kids and in a world like Skyrim) and also remove the BCPB bit from their race names. That would look pretty weird when you find a note referring to your characters race.

Besides that the bodies an faces themselves are of course a work in progress and need more work to make them look more like children than small adults.

Keep it up.

Arianna9

Arianna9

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
What GohanOwns said.

It would be awesome if the children in Skyrim had some variety. As of now they are just clones of each other. And where are non-human children... There are Khajiits, Elves, Argonians in Skyrim but strangely they don't have children... If you could make children different, you'd be... well, a great guy/girl that has ability to make wonderful mod (but even if you won't make that you and your work are still great) :).

Tristamid

Tristamid

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
I see that you have a normal body mesh and a "nevernude" body mesh, which leads me to believe that there is a nude body for these children. I highly suggest that you make the nevernude the only mesh available, for, hopefully, obvious reasons.

Page loaded in: 1.053 seconds