• Please log in to reply
2564 replies to this topic

Eugenio Seleuco

Eugenio Seleuco

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
can you update the "weapons on back" version of this mod? I'd really like to use it. Thank you

Laup26

Laup26

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts
I can get everything to work but the shield. I installed the Custom Skeleton replacer and every thing else works but my siheld stays on my arm :(

Phnx

Phnx

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
The daedric sword model doesn't display in the inventory.

topeira

topeira

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts
@laup26- did u try what is said in the description - to use the console and type player.removespell and then player.addspell? it worked for me. @DarkPhoenix - any chance you will add more shields from popular or well made shield packs? the witcher 2 shield pack has a lot of beautiful shields that have the best meshes of all the shields out there. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7328 also the crusader shield pack has lovely shields too (for some reason i can't remember it's name on the nexus. bummer). if you ever consider adding more content to the mod - i hope you will consider these shields. it will be amazing if as the mod evolves more and more popular equipment is added.

Rosedale

Rosedale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I haven't tried shield but weapons work fine, except for the fact that only the right hand weapon displays on my back. Not sure if this has been mentioned at all, but i went thru the first few pages of comments and didn't see anything relating to it. Just to clarify, I'm using a custom race AND custom weapons and tried to do the removespell/addspell technique (which didn't work) as well as the ck method mentioned in the tutorials (but lo and behold... there isn't a .esm file in the mod package, only a .esp and .bsa). Any help with this would be greatly appreciated because seeing the screenies is really frustrating me and I would love to endorse this mod.

damuKK

damuKK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
i use this mod in the combination with other mods, and my shield displays under my feet, lik i'm walking on my shield. how to fix it?

topeira

topeira

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

i use this mod in the combination with other mods, and my shield displays under my feet, lik i'm walking on my shield. how to fix it?

read the description of the mod.

Kisa185

Kisa185

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
i would really like to see if this mod was compatible with Well placed quivers (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7716)

Vhaeraunz

Vhaeraunz

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
hey, mod worked perfectly well for hours, now after i've been to hillsgrund tomb the shield always stays on back... i can drop it, equip a 2H weapon etc. and it's still there :( [looks great with most armor, but is annoying with saber's ;) ] when i enter combat mode, the shield disappears, but will reappear when I sheate my weapon

peikern

peikern

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
My name is Derp, and I approve of this mod

Page loaded in: 1.254 seconds