• Please log in to reply
7654 replies to this topic

red_codec

red_codec

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
may i check if this mod is compatible with Real Rain Basic? really love this mod by the way, tested many other mods but loved the weather and lighting in this mod the best

ThatFeelIKnowIt

ThatFeelIKnowIt

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 886 posts
Why is SSAO not available for AMD? Was that fixed in 119 or is it still not available?

NewYears1978

NewYears1978

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
Just curious how come the lightning is so weird with Climates? There's always a weird radius around the char where the flash doesn't appear...and usually the flash is like a weird non lightning color..

Just curious. Still using Climates :) (With some other mods to fix some issues I had)

Foxia

Foxia

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
@pinkempyreal
The sound of wind isn't so much stuck as it is bringing immersion into the game. In real life when you have strong winds or lots of rain, you can still hear the noise of the rain and the wind outside your house with all windows and Doors closed. No matter what you do, houses and buildings besides studio's, are not built to be 100% sound proof. Even in the setting Skyrim is based in, it makes no sense to have the buildings sound proof. That's just plain silly. This adds to the immersion and brings more believability to the game.

Even some of oblivion's best weather and lighting mods did this exact same thing to add to the immersion of the game. So I don't call it a glitch, flaw, or whatever you want to call it. It's a feature.

And the torch problem isn't climate of tamriel's fault. It's more vanilla Skyrim's shoddy game engine. very few NPC's actually use torches in Vanilla Skyrim. I've only ever seen a few guards and Aela use torches. That's about it. I've seen it sometimes where it takes Aela an entire minute to figure out it's dark out and she needs to use a torch. She's about the only Reliable follower I know of that uses torches.

@red_codec
Climates of Tamriel is compatible with Real Rain. However, they offer a version designed specifically for Climates of Tamriel. and I would recommend using it over the basic version.

red_codec

red_codec

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
I like your mod but for some reason my game frequently crashes when using this. I already made sure I wasn't using the incompatible mods listed on this site. no other lighting and weather mod except for real rain. :( Oh and pardon its real rain i am using not natural rain

Edited by red_codec, 28 October 2012 - 10:20 AM.

blimb934

blimb934

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
your mod is awesome .but could you please make that it dont rain trough roofs ( of buildings with no loading screen ) and trough tents ?
that would make the mod even more awesome

SirTyson709

SirTyson709

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
I'm not sure if it's your mod or "possessive corpses no more lazy zombies & shy nimroot"
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4528

Either way, I'm having weird s*** going on in my game now. Mammoths flying into the sky. Random floating tree. When entering a building, My game is running but not yet nothing is happening. My character just sits there & I can only bring up the console command. Very annoying.

richydemars

richydemars

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
LenaMarie, having made several tests today with the method that recommended to me jjc71 (I even waited for 48 h), in two different inns , one of Solitude and other one of Morthal (name in the french version) and by changing ENB, I did not still find the solution to this probleme of vanilla night stuck. Thus, I use a mod from now which gives me completely satisfaction to have dark nights . This one: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11356

Edited by richydemars, 28 October 2012 - 03:48 PM.

khudilo

khudilo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Updated My enb for cot to make interiors less colourful and added a natural option and subtle dof.
-http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25942/

Panbot3000

Panbot3000

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
To those who are having issues with the nights being too bright, does the same thing happen if you set the timescale to 2400 and watch the day/night cycles go by? I thought it was broken the first night but then at 3am the nights went dark and stayed like that.

Edited by Panbot3000, 28 October 2012 - 07:29 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.016 seconds