31 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 920,954 posts
Archive Invalidation Invalidated

No need for Archive Invalidation txt anymore. Just put the bsa file in your FalloutNV data folder and change the the archive section of the Fallout.ini file so it looks like this

[Archive]
SInvalidationFile=
iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
bInvalidateOlderFil

Nofsdad

Nofsdad

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts
Thank you for this.

nofear88

nofear88

Lizards with breasts? -TESV Skyrim

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts
This was done when NV first came out and is part of the NVMM>

GuitarSage125

GuitarSage125

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
@nofear88 Really? I did not know that.

Deathmok

Deathmok

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Are you guys sure this works? i already did that and it dosent work any help soon please.

GuitarSage125

GuitarSage125

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
@Deathmok Try adding the changes to your fallout prefs Located at My Documents/My Games/FalloutNV. If it doesnt work try reactivating your mod with the archive active and if it doesnt work it could be missing file in your mod.

ReznovKruschev

ReznovKruschev

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
There is a certain mod that requires an actual Archive Invalidation Invalidated (As in FOMM's is apparently a different form) this mod being the Zombie Apocalypse by ZULU-FOXTROT and also many other mods that are not supported by FOMM's Archive invalidation invalidated,such as the Advanced Recon Thermal Nightvision,and i tested you file and noticed it is exactly the same to FOMM's sadly,so what i am asking is if you could try to add support for those others,as the other Archiveinvalidation mod is discontinued and broken due to new vegas's latest patch.

GuitarSage125

GuitarSage125

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
@ReznovKruschev I have Advanced Recon Thermal Nightvision as well and it workes just fine. Try toggling Archive Invalidation Invalidated off and on if it doesnt work try reinstalling the mod and make sure you installed the mod correctly with archive on, make sure you get all the files that your mod requires,and make sure there isnt any other mod that modifies the same thing as your mod. In this case it is your HUD. If you have a mod that modifies your HUD you need to get The Unified HUD Project: http://newvegas.nexu...com/mods/38961. If it still doesnt work,did you make the changes in your Fallout.ini files? This includes the one at steam/SteamApps/Common/FalloutNV and My Documents/My Games/FalloutNV. Did you Follow the instructions that your mod is telling you to do? And I havnt tried the zombie mod yet so I will test it and if It doesnt work I will update Archive Invalidation Invalidated.

joshkope

joshkope

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
If I didn't change the archive section in the .ini file, would that have caused a crash at startup? I'm trying to figure out what keeps crashing my game as soon as I launch it.

GuitarSage125

GuitarSage125

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
@joshkope Probably because your mods are conflicting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.113 seconds